SailingEurope Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend SailingEurope

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
2 - 3 Hours
"Thanks Sailing Europe for everything! We had a great week in your charter"
"This is my fav saling agency. They're doing great work and that's why we're always sailing with them when we're in Europe :) Keep up the good work, guys!"
"We had a few problems during our sailing week, but the customer service from Sailing Europe did its best to help us solve them. All in all, great holidays, highly recommend this company."
"We had the loveliest time sailing in Bali with this agency for the past two weeks. Everything was in order, our agent (Matia, sorry if I spelled it incorrectly :S) was quick to answer all our inquiries and our holiday couldn't have been better honestly. I recommend booking with this company if you're planning on sailing in Southeast Asia"
"We rented sailing yacht via Sailing Europe second time and every time it was good boat that matched our requests. Thank to Diana very much. She worked with us and did the best to find good boat for us."
"Highly recommended! Booking process simple and fast, agents helpful and responsive."
"It was our first time booking any boat. SailingEurope agents were very helpful and were answering all of our questions since we didn't know a lot about whole booking process. Boat was really as promised – clean and well equiped. Greetings for our great skipper Marko! P.S. This sailing week was our best holiday experience in a long time! :D"
"Our week was the best. We love the Adriatic sea and we will be back next year. SailingEurope handled all of our inquiries quickly. I would like to recommend this company."
"We had a great time. We'll book again with SailingEurope for the 2020 sailing season. Proffesional stuff. Highly recommended."
"E4 was perfect for sailing in adriatic wind conditions. We used grill many times. Is the Sailboat with racing character. Very responsive and maneurability is very high and need attention. Interior is perfect for 4 persons. We spent outstanding sailing week at sea. W/O ass. spinaker you can easely sail 7-8kts. Even light breez brings you to 3.5-4.5kts."
"Always good and reliable. The change of the booking agents was a bit unorganized and you had some lack of internal communications. In general everything was done from your side in a timely and professional manner. I was however disappointed with Angelina charter. Since I know the way they operated in the past, this time was evident that they did not pay attention to detail. We had no towels on board, no connection for the water hose, the dingy was in a very bad shape and almost unusable without swimming in an ankle deep water, the grill was not working properly, the ladder was damaged and you had to tie it with a rope every time etc etc."
"Everything was perfect"
"We are very satisfied with this company"
"My latest experience was a one week sailing at The Adriatic in the beginning of September 2016. The starting venue was Rogač, and the company Sailing Europe. I was happy, as well as my crew, indeed. So, I'd like to thank the whole team of Sailing Europe. You were an elementary part of our successful voyage. It was a kind of surprise how much there still were sailing activities going on. It meant that the normal traditional day of change, Saturday was really a hurry-up busy day at Rogač Marina. But nothing to worry about; the whole staff of Sailing Europe was committed to do their best in order to have all the boats ready for new customers. Of course, as we know that everybody would like to have a bareboat they ordered immediately after arriving to marina. However, that is not possible, and that's why the marina staff must create a well organised timetable and do the musts before checkings. Sailing Europe executed this very well, without any delay or procrastination. That is something everyone of us as a client should appreciate. The boat I had this time was one of the smallest - Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 - and she was in very good condition. This very time the weather was fortunate for her; it was rather light air and the sea was smooth. But those factors couldn't change our deep feelings how nice and lovely The Adriatic is to sail on. And by the way Rogač as a starting point gives you like one day extra, you are already far away from the coast, ready for sailing straight ahead towards those beautiful islands nearby Solta. Why don't you try this opportunity, as well. I would like to warmly recommend. Erkki Suorlahti Sailing Instructor Finland"
"It was our first time sailing with SailingEurope and it was excellent :) We've never been to Šolta before and it's really nice there. Also, it's aquatorium is diverse and beautiful, so one can never get bored. You can visit all these incredible islands, go sightseeing, hiking, visit the restaurant and much more which was exactly what we were doing for the past two weeks. We'll be back, definitely :) Recommendations from me and the Madagascar catamaran crew"
"We've had an amazing experience with SailingEurope this summer. It was our first experience with charters and their staff was extremely helpful answering all our million questions :) Already planning next year holiday and will definitely go via SailingEurope again!"
"It was our first experience with SailingEurope and everything went perfect. Customer service is very fast and responsive which was very important to us since we're not so experienced in charter process. All in all, thank you guys! :D"
"We've had greatest sailing experience ever. Our boat was in a perfect condition and our skipper was experienced and funny captain. We've visited so many beautiful Croatian cities, small bays and islands. Highly recommended."
"SailingEurope personal (Karlo Nutrizio) was very helpful through the whole process of trip preparation: choosing yacht, documents needed, etc. Yacht matches exactly to description. Two things I would like to mention to improve. 1) the personal web-page functionality on SailingEurope web-site with all booking information in one place: it works one year before and does not exists now. 2) possibility to pay for booking by credit card (now only bank transfer is possible).."
"We found a good choice of boats in a wide variety of locations on thier easy-to-use website. SailingEurope staff were also very helpful in answering my questions. I'd be very happy to book through them again."
SailingEurope is rated 4.70 based on 332 reviews