SailingEurope Reviews

of reviewers recommend SailingEurope
Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
Read SailingEurope Reviews

Tell us how SailingEurope made you happy
Paola, as always, was great in finding the boat and arrange everything.
I am happy to recommend Sailing Europe to all potential charterers, as they are very helpful and most efficient.
We are very satisfied with the service and efficiency from your company and also from your local company Navigare Yachting Mallorca. The Beneteau Oceanis 46.1 was spic and span en very wel equipped. Pre inspection and check out very friendly and technical assistance for a minor fix was carried out very fast after our call. We will certainly use your service next year again and looking forward to it.
We had a great week. Picked the boat up from Nikiana, a small port with excellent supermarkets and tavernas, and we had stayed the night before in the Summertime Inn which was very good value. The boat was a Feeling 39, which although nearly 20yrs old behaved well. Everything worked and it had new sails. We had a slight problem with the anchor rode not stowing in its locker without manual assitance but overall we had no problems which we could not easily resolve ourselves. Takis, our manager, was very helpful to us. Overall we were impressed by the friendliness of the locals, except in Spartochori, where the guy taking our lines was very rude, even though we had booked in advance! The Ionian has not lost its magic, with flat seas and predictable winds. We would definitely book again!
Everything went smooth and great. I'll book again for the next sailing season. Thank you, Sailing Europe team! :D
SailingEurope was fantastic to work with! Communication was always prompt, friendly and fully adequate. The team was extremely helpful, thus making sure that nothing would go wrong. We had a major hick-up at some point - namely, we had booked a yacht with SailingEurope in a base in Rijeka and then the airline we had flight tickets with cancelled the flight altogether, suggesting that we would either get our ticket money back to fly to Split. Since we had already made 50% prepayment for the yacht, we were literally in trouble. SailingEurope, however, came to our rescue - they changed the base for us and instead of Rijeka we could rent the yacht from Split. All of this at no extra charge. Communication regarding this issue took just 2 e-mails and the problem was solved. Based on our amazing experience with SailingEurope, I would definitely-definitely recommend this company for all others who would like to rent a yacht. In the future I will surely work with SailingEurope again.
Excellent service and our skipper, Joe, suggested a perfect route and was at the same time the best guide and knew all the small different islands.
I've been using this site for more than 4 years now. The communication process is really easy. Usually I get a response the same day. There was one time I had a little trouble with one of the rental boats and they really put on effort to help me.
All went fast and smooth.
This was my 5th time to book with SailingEurope and we again had tremendous two weeks of sailing. Sailing Europe's agents are always available and will always help you to find best possible option and boat according to your needs. Will book again with SailingEurope. Highly recommended!
Convenient site Large selection of boats good prices Quick and professional answers to questions. I always felt a hold.
Beautiful and wonderful :)
I have been customers from Sailing Europe for a few years, and chartered with them in Seychelles, Corsica& Sardinia, and Croatia. In addition I crossed the Atlantic Ocean on last December thanks to their network. My Croatian experience was with a boat of the xompany’s Own fleet. The boat was on very good condition despite of the fact that it was a 2012 model ( lagoon 400 cat) I feel very comfortable dealing with SE and they always provide quick respone to any matter. I do recommend this compamy!!!
It was a great experience. SailingEurope is very professional and all the information I needed was very fast and accurate. I recommend.
Our trip aboard Mojito was amazing. All arrangements and crew were first class.
There are many contributing factors to making a sailing holiday enjoyable. One of these is to employ a reliable agent, who has experience and PLACES THE INTERESTS OF THEIR CUSTOMERS FIRST. In part, this means choosing a reliable charter company - which may not always be the cheapest option. In addition, an agent who continues to service the client in the run-up to the holiday with excellent service, is also important. For example ensuring all important information is provided in good time to the charter company, and also passing on 'special' requests to the charter company. For example, ensuring an early departure from base on the first night. Sailing Europe has always met our expectations - I have now used them on several occasions, and we have always received from, high quality service from them.
Until now I had 3 sailing holidays booked with SailingEurope, everything was very well organised. Nothing to complain, very good.
We had sailed in Croatia from Split twice before with another company. We booked with you 'blind' without any previous knowledge of you. We found the whole experience delightful. You were very friendly through the booking process, and what made it especially enjoyable was when we arrived and during our sailing holiday you were very helpful, and nothing was too much trouble. You helped us with our sailing itinerary, our connections to and from the airport. We would recommend you absolutely, and look forward to coming back again!
Everything great!
We are very pleased with Sailing Europe and the sailing week! We received quick and informative answers to all our questions before the trip. The administration worked well and everything went smoothly. The boat matched the description and was fresh. The skipper was very professional. Overall our expectations were more than well met when we signed off.
SailingEurope is rated 4.72 based on 376 reviews