Samuel Windsor Reviews

Read Samuel Windsor Reviews

customerservice@samuel-windsor.co.uk

Unit 6, Industrial Estate

Tell us how Samuel Windsor made you happy
Good pair of classic British shoes. This is how's shoe should be made and of coarse their British.
The product was perfect a great price I would recommend anybody to buy from them their shoes are how a shoe should be made .and most of all their British made. That's what we need more of in this country by British goods .
The product excellent this how s shoe should be made excellent quality I only would buy British shoes .only the British can make shoes this well to Samuel Windsor ,a great price to .
Very quick service. Quality products with hassle free process
Great clothes, good quality and well priced
HAND MADE ,VERY GOOD QUALITY. VERYGOOD PRICE AND NO QUIBBLE WARRANTY / RETURNS.
Good seem an OK quality but customer service can be appalling and quality control is slack.
Repeated returns of shoes for a number of reasons but quality-checking prior to dispatch would put an end to the problems.
Customer Service is OK if you get one of the helpful female operators but the man I've spoken to a couple of times is rude and just could not care less. In future, if I have an issue then I'll hang-up if a male voice answers the phone.
It's a real shame because, when perfect, the products ARE good quality and well priced.
started using this company about 15 years ago. good products and a great service. I don't know how they do it at the price.
the clothes I ordered were really good value and the fit was perfect will definitely be ordering again
Fast delivery excellent exchanges system
Excellent quality shoes at a great price, very fast delivery.
Poor Service, shoes were worn out in a matter of days, returned under the 30day policy and they refunded me less than what I had originally paid. Another rip off company please be aware!!!
I have bought items from Samuel Windsor on a number of occasions, and been happy with the service and quality of the products. However I placed an order in early November which has not been delivered. I live in Portugal and have not had any non-deliveries before. Samuel Windsor have refused a refund for non-delivery, and I will not use them again!
Samuel Windsor is rated 3.27 based on 33 reviews