Samyakk.com Reviews

Read Samyakk.com Reviews

esales@samyakk.com

SamyakkNo.24, D’Souza Circle,Richmond Road, Bangalore
Bangalore

Tell us how Samyakk.com made you happy
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 6th December 2022
Kathleen
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 6th December 2022
Kathleen
Samyakk.com 1 star review on 15th September 2022
Alka Garg
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 27th July 2022
Manisa
Love my sarees. Will surely order more
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 15th December 2020 Samyakk.com 5 star review on 15th December 2020 Samyakk.com 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Stay away... Terrible service.. Rigid seller... Disappointing and a complete waste of time.
I ordered online from Samyakk. The designer was very professional.She video called and assisted me with the measurements. The outfit was even more beautiful in person and it fitted perfectly. I will definitely be shopping with them again.
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 6th December 2022 Samyakk.com 5 star review on 6th December 2022
It's my very first time ordering from Samyakk. I must say that I am very impressed. The clothing are beautiful. The designer was very professional and helpful. I will surely be ordering from them again.
I can't say enough good things about my recent purchase at Samyakk. The fabric and fit of the Salwar I purchased, is excellent. I was especially impressed with how Angel, the designer expeditiously handled my order, to arrive just in time for a very important family event. From my order placement to receipt of the product overseas in under a week ! WOW!! Thanks to everyone involved. You have one very satisfied and happy customer, who will soon be making a purchase again and of course sharing the positive experience with friends and family!!
The collection for bridal Lehengas is exclusive. Service by Narendra Singh was very good. I would definitely recommend people to come visit this place for lehengas for all occassaions
Samyakk Bangalore is pathetic. This is 100% genuine review and the manager at store was rude enough to say go write your review we do not care. If you want your wedding attire not be become a nightmare never come here. The store manager, Vikas, Rao all are unprofessional and do not take their job seriously except blabbering. I am so disappointed that I have to write this. I ordered Indo-western Sherwani for 38k and while taking order the manager and store guy made so many promises that it will be best product, perfect fitting what not and trial was set on 5th Oct 22 and delivery on 6th October. When I went there the product it was horrible. I had asked for design on left side in bottom they made it on right in sherwani. The excuse they gave that designer said it will look good in same side and they themselves took the call without checking with me. The irony is that no product in store had design on same side all had cross pattern design. Then they suggested to make design on other side to look ok. We accepted it. The kurta was also not correct and then they agreed to fix that also. For their negligence I had to reschedule and flights and bear extra loss Next time they took 10 more days to fix it which was promised in 5 days. This time what i see the 3 designs have all 3 different threads used. The thread was very important as it was matching with lehenga and that is why we chose this dress. I mean seriously, even the camera can detect it and they are like it happens. Kurta color was still not what we had selected. Again they took 1 day and tried to match the thread work but in vain The resolution what they offered it will give kurta for free and you and 3k discount for horrible sherwani. I mean seriously!!! They very well understood I have no choice and played on that. If i had time i would have taken a refund. They didnot allow me to talk to the owner of store even. They only make fool, it is never a new product they just clean and sell that, and that is the reason that all my thread work were mismatched. Will never ever suggest even my enemy to choose Samyakk for wedding or any purpose. It is a nightmare.
Samyakk.com 1 star review on 20th October 2022 Samyakk.com 1 star review on 20th October 2022 Samyakk.com 1 star review on 20th October 2022
I purchased a saree from Samyak and gave it for fall and bidding when I opened the saree to wear in a function I was stunned to see it half white plain and blank
Samyakk.com 1 star review on 15th September 2022
Samyakk was very prompting right from the beginning from helping me place the order, to giving the appropriate international payment links, customisations and instant shipping.Very happy that I purchased from Samyakk. Will definitely come back again for more. Thanks guys keep up the good work.
I ordered a lehenga choli for a bride and the choli is too small despite me sending measurement via video chat. Contacted Samyakk for a way to get a choli to replace the small one. The choli does not even have enough material for me to alter it. The merchant didn't contact back and now I have to get another outfit for the bride at the last minute. I am very disappointed at the poor customer service. Wish I had checked the review before ordering the outfit. I spent over $700 for this outfit and the money is wasted on a product . I will never use this merchant.
It was great experience shopping in samyakk, they have best sales person and they provide best service. Mr Kumar helped me to find my attire which I was looking for and saved my time.
I am so delighted in your clothing! It is absolutely gorgeous...everything I have ordered FITS PERFECTLY, especially my wedding lehenga ...my husband has told me how beautiful I look in the outfits I have purchased, as well as receiving many other compliments on the quality of your clothing lines from friends and family! I am so happy I have found you...and I will continue to purchase from you all! Thank you so very much!
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 27th July 2022
The customer service was excellent. Any questions/worries were promptly answered. I was very happy with my Salwaar Kameez when it arrived (well in time for an important event). The fabric/styling/fit were excellent. I have never ordered from India online before and did not know if it would work out. I am so pleased with my purchase from Samyakk. Thank you to everyone involved. One very satisfied customer!!
Samayakk is Unprofessional service provide. Never give full payment if one gives for alterations. Had a very bad experience... Made us come thrice for a minor alteration despite making full payment beforehand. Very disappointed😞
Good service with good collection .
Thank you Samyakk ! Saree is beautiful , with very good quality . Samyakk has very beautiful sarees with good quality and style .It was just like looking in picture, just perfect and very fast delivery ! I am very happy with Samyakk customer service . This is my honest review!
I am always happy with my purchases, they are always very elegant. appointment next purchase 🙏 tk you
Great collection and very good service..Product is worth every penny.
I've ordered Lehenga for shipment to USA. Price of the Lehenga was almost Rs.40,000 INR .Initial process of purchase seemed easy and team was responsive. Lehenga was good from external when it arrived but was torn and damaged at many places inside. Measurements for adjusting custom size was done over a video call but the lehenga was never altered to my size and it was very loose . I had to get it done by a tailor nearby and Samyakk team promised to reimburse the alteration charges but they don't respond to my messages anymore.. Cons of online shopping and very disappointed with the service. DO NOT RECOMMEND for buyers abroad as you don't have a choice if something not good.. They don't accept returns for custom alteration and infact they do not do any alteration.
Prompt delivery. The saree looks exactly the same as how it was shown in the video. I appreciate the service rendered by the staff. They were helpful in responding to my queries. Thank you very much.
Yeah..its completely finest one!!!
Samyakk.com is rated 4.7 based on 1,068 reviews