Samyakk.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Samyakk.com
Read Samyakk.com Reviews

esales@samyakk.com

SamyakkNo.24, D’Souza Circle,Richmond Road, Bangalore

Tell us how Samyakk.com made you happy
Excellent service and amazing saree. Couldnโ€™t be happier. Thanks Samyakk๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Really very good service, chudi which I ordered came on time thank you so much Mam. Customer friendly , very good collections. Will surely recommend.
Great quality and good customer service
Thank you Samyakk. I enjoyed shopping with you:) I must say, the most appealing factor is that the color and fabric turned out to be exactly how it appeared in your images. Very good and prompt customer service. I look forward to shopping with u more:)
I ordered both my wedding reception Lehenga and my partner's Sherwani from Samyakk. They were not cheap so I was nervous as an international buyer. The communication every step of the way and the service was incredible. The quality of the purchased products is also amazing and I could not recommend them more highly!
Bad quality poor quality fake product
The product is authentic and shipping is also smooth. Got my order in timely manner and must say the saree looks beautiful and it is pure Kanchivaram!!
Good quality product. Size and stitches are perfect
All my orders arrived in good quality and pleased with the customer service I got throughout.
Got my product yesterday, it was so beautiful as expected .This is my first time ordering from Samyakk and I am so glad I did. Received quick response from them with all my inquiries. Looking forward to order more from this Website. Good job Samyakk team!keep up the good service๐Ÿ‘
The dress is just simply gorgeous completely loved there service and the quality is superb Will surely order more dresses from them โค
Best place to buy salwar suit, in time delivery, Excellent ๐Ÿ™‚
The saree which I bought is fabulous ,soft and of good quality ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
It came on time and I liked the saree too. Fully Satisfied with the purchase. Saree looks worth for the price as well. Thank you for your great service!!
To begin with the service was very quick, did not take much time to ship and within a week my parcel was here in Australia. Quality of the product was really good. I love it :) I wish to shop more from Samyakk :) Cheers Team Samyakk Great work :)
Falsely advertised product colour, no attempt made to rectify the issue by the company requesting options from them.
Recently bought ghicha silk saree from Samyakk. The saree is as shown on website picture and pretty. Service was good and it came on time. I had also Opted for their blouse stitching service, but not very happy with the way the blouse is stitched. Itโ€™s not flattering. May be the tailor is new and still not acquired the best skills. Would not recommend their tailoring service for blouse. Thanks
Colour totally differs Completely disappointed with Samyakk
The collection is beautiful and great quality. Shopping with you is a breeze and looking forward to shop more!!
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Great service! I received my saree on time for the festival. Got a paithani saree, amazing quality .Exceeded expectations.
Samyakk.com is rated 4.76 based on 1,015 reviews