Samyakk.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Samyakk.com
Read Samyakk.com Reviews

esales@samyakk.com

SamyakkNo.24, D’Souza Circle,Richmond Road, Bangalore

Tell us how Samyakk.com made you happy
Customer service was great and tried their best to expedite the shipping . Received the parcel on-time and the packing was very good . I am so delighted with the material and color of the saree. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family to shop at Samyaak .
Beautiful collection , quality and price. Happy with your prompt service, definitely will shop for more . Thank you
Good Service and on time delivery.
Love the collection and the blouse stitching was perfect. Happy customer!!
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 8th September 2021
I was delighted to see the saree and didn’t disappoint me even a bit
Recently purchased a Kanchepuram Saree , I am very impressed by the professional help of the associates who helped me with ,y purchase, measurements and dispatch. The saree is of very good quality and tailoring perfect. Thanks for everything.
Excellent service and remarkable speed of delivery Blouse stitching was very good Thank you
Excellent quality and service
Thank you very much for beautiful and Elegant Salwar suits ❤
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Ordered a beautiful organza saree from Samyakk & received it without any hassles. Very happy with the entire online shopping experience, saree is of great quality and the blouse fits nicely as per the measurements given. Would definitely like to shop again!
Samyakk.com 5 star review on 20th August 2021
Love it!! Love the quality!
Very good customer service. Love my saree & blouse. Nicely done designer blouse. Will definitely order more.
The customer service from Prasad is excellent. I ordered a sherwani and it got delivered before time. They made it very beautiful in little time and delivered to me before expected time. Recommend this to every one.
Beautiful saree . Good customer service. Instant reply from them . Trusthy website 👍
We had a great experience ordering online - it was very easy to select and a variety of sarees available. The whole process of ordering was very quick and easy and friendly customer service . The customer support was very good - delivered immediately and excellent package and delivery Prompt service and very friendly service Thanks very much
Beautiful craftsmanship. Fitting was perfect. Packaging was very nice.
I am shopping at samyakk since 2009.. I am a happy customer... From 2020 since covid 19 I am shopping sarees through online.. even here I am very happy.. no issues.. it's little pricey.. but quality 👌 Happy shopping..
Very good service. Delivered the product within 3 days after making a payment. Product quality also good. Trustworthy service. Thank you 😊
Simply awesome.. highly recommended
The service was good. They patiently explained me about the product. Overall a good shopping experience ☺️
Samyakk.com is rated 4.76 based on 1,015 reviews