Sanitary Fittings, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanitary Fittings, LLC
Always a pleasure to do business with Sanitary Fittings!!!!!!!
Sanitary Fittings had everything that we needed in stock.
High quality product at a fair price. My order was quickly filled and delivery was also faster than I expected. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Thanks.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing.
Excellent customer service, Great prices and inventory. its a pleasure doing business with the Sanitary Fittings Team !!
gasket were exactly like our originals so i reccomend if anyone is looking for Sanitary Fittings
Just needed gaskets. Got them quickly and they were exactly as described and what I wanted.
My experience has been good overall but I got shipped 4 - 1/2" TC Fittings instead of 2" and after three tries no one from the company will respond. I'd love to give them 5 stars. Several other orders have been perfect.
We're terribly sorry that we goofed up your order. The three emails you sent made their way to my SPAM folder and I do apologize for that as well. We will get this order fixed with a replacement order shipping out tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and letting us know how we're doing.
Very quick shipping and the quality is very good. Easy to use web site. Very satisfied
Prompt fast shipping and good quality product
Very good experience!
Great service and delivery
Your service was great. Unfortunately do to the long lead-time of the item I had to cancel the order but the team was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process.
Fast shipping.
Super surprised on how fast I received my parts
good selection, fast shipping
I easily found what I need on your website, one item was a hard to find fitting and check out was easy enough. It was a Thursday and I had put two day shipping for arrival and my order came the next day.
Large inventory of items, affordable and fast response what more could you want. Thanks
Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that we could help you out.
Great website, easy to order, excellent customer service.
Parts in stock, quick shipping, excellent communication with your office staff
Always Quick and Easy. Great products and great easy to use website.
Sanitary Fittings, LLC is rated 4.86 based on 264 reviews