Sarah Raven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sarah Raven
Read Sarah Raven Reviews

About Sarah Raven:

Sarah Raven’s Kitchen and Garden is the online shop from the renowned TV presenter and garden and food writer Sarah Raven. We are a well-established company who sell all you need for a beautiful and productive garden. Our range is unique because Sarah’s expertise and passion is behind everything we sell. Sarah trials all the products in our range, from the veg seeds to the cut flower plants so only the very best performers make it onto our website. We also stock a range of best-selling exclusive products that you won’t find anywhere else.

info@sarahraven.com

1 Woodstock court
Blenheim Road

Tell us how Sarah Raven made you happy
After these weeks of drought am pleased all my Sarah Raven plants bought at start of summer are flourishing. The excellent planting books that come with each delivery and the superbly healthy plants have paid off. Plus all planted in S Raven's silvagrow, which is the best ever compost. Pelargoniums are absolutely fabulous this July.
I bought a fabulous Hampton obelisk in the spring - so superb I'd wanted another. After a long wait in which they were sold out (so good I'm not surprised) the very helpful customer service team emailed me that they were back in stock - phoned to order and it arrived within 2 days. Another winning delivery by Sarah Raven. Excellent!!
Ordered a Salvia at just £2.75 in the Sale list. Despite this heatwave a full size plant arrived in full bloom and is superb value!! Well done again Sarah Raven - always the best, and Customer Service are so very helpful. By far the best all round garden mail order company . ....and the Silvagrow compost is like magic - excellent value !!!
Seeds I bought didn't germinate and the very recent batch of plants arrived over-watered and 1 packet were completely dead the Verbena. The phlox were in poor condition also, 2 out of 6 were dead.
I should have just gone to my local garden centre !
Sarah Raven just gets better and better!
Excellent!
Quite simply the best comprehensive garden company: From pots to bistro sets (the loveliest ever) and tools, to the healthies (and often most unusual) plants (especially the Pelargoniums and Salvias) Sarah Raven never fails. Each plant delivery comes with a handy planting care booklet and the plants really are as good as shown in the catalogue.
My Sarah Raven Lonicera 'Chic & Choc' are now in full flower and as fabulous as the catalogue promised. Geranium Rozanne is romping away. Salvias are superb. Pelargoniums are in full flower and filling their pots Sarah Raven has come up trumps again with the healthiest plants and best selection.
Best garden mail order company there is ! Have used them for years. Only ever had one problem where an item was slightly damaged in transit; they resolved it there and then over the phone. Plants are without fail fabulous. Pots are lovely. Garden furniture and obelisks are not only the best value but also the best quality. Cannot fault them other than, as with the small Hampton obelisk, they sell out too quickly !!?
Beautiful plants, wide choice, good advice and no quibble tells on the rate occasion that there is a problem.
In March I ordered 15 items in the crimson silk pot collection-5cosmos5petunias and 5 salvias, which according to the brochure would be despatched from April.As I was going on holiday mid May I hoped to get them so I could plant before leaving and informed Sarah Raven of this in the hope they would be given priority.I was told if the plants were held over the nursery only start the process after the requested date.It is not made clear that you do not retain your place in the queue but go to the back of the queue and start again-a very strange aspect of customer service-and I did not realise this until I wrote again about a week ago to ask when I could expect the plants,having heard nothing.
At this point the company apologised and as a”gesture of goodwill” said they would refund the money but fulfill the order.The plants arrived today,3 petunias,3salvias and 5 cosmos ,2of which were broken at the bottom of the stem.I had not cancelled the order or asked for a refund so I am now tasked with trying to fill the deficit,had I known I would have bought locally weeks ago.
The customer service needs a massive injection of clear and regular communication.The plants are vastly overpriced and I shall be buying elsewhere in future.
If I could give no stars I would.My advice.....Avoid at all costs,buy elsewhere.
Awful. Don't waste your time or money
Lured by a pretty catalogue, my daughter bought bulbs and seeds from you. Very poor viability and not true to description. I am an experienced grower. I will urge others to avoid your products.
Beautiful strong healthy plants. Beautifully packaged.
I have been unable to order an Acanthus. I clicked to get an email to inform me when it would be back in stock. I received the email the next day but when I tried to order it was out of stock. The same thing happened the next day. Email arrives to tell me the plant was in stock. Went online within the hour to buy but it was unavailable again. Called up to try and order but was soundly rebuffed. No attempt to be helpful or to supply the plants. I have given up and bought elsewhere.

Very poor service. Will not use again.
Lovely healthy plants carefully wrapped for the post. Best catalogue and best plants ever purchased this way
My husband ordered a quite expensive gardening apron from the Sarah Raven catalogue back in early Dec as a Christmas present for me. It still hasn't arrived. He has chased it but had the usual formulaic letter promising it asap but would have appreciated knowing it wouldn't still be here by Feb. Poor customer service and communication. Will think twice before ordering again.
Brilliant value Christmas sale products; extremely good quality too.
The plants, bulbs and seeds are always in good condition on arrival. Lovely ideas and combinations of plants and bulbs available
Sarah Raven is rated 3.74 based on 61 reviews