Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Sassy Online 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Tarryn Attfield
Sassy Online 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Natasha Leighton
Came today, my granddaughter loves the phone case very well made thank you!!!
Ordered over a week ago and still no sign of my phone case.
Costumer service is the worst.
Won’t be buying anything ever again
What a waste of time
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY- THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY SEND YOU THE WRONG ITEM THEN DONT REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS, RECIEVED THE WRONG CASE 5 TIMES THEY ARE A SCAM!! EVEN THOUGH THEY AGREED TO A REFUND NO REPLY AND NO REFUND!!!
I still haven’t received my item, even though I order over 2 weeks ago, have emailed but no response?
Didn’t even get my order so not gonna write a good review never arrived and awful communication with customer service would never recommend to anyone
0/10
Honestly one of the worst companies, I’ve ordered twice from this company and both times I’ve had no correspondence. The first time my case didn’t turn up and I had to chase it & this time I’m still waiting for a response from them as they have sent me a phone case for the wrong model phone even though I have ordered the correct one. Really bad customer service & won’t be ordering again or paying my Klarna until this is sorted. Really really unhappy.
Love it! Super cute case, super strong - will defo protect my phone!!
Very good quality & great service absolutely love it✨
Sassy online purchases come very fast and in beautiful packaging. The phone cases are good quality and perfect printing. 10/10!
I really love the case but the customer service communication could be improved. My tracking never updated and the case suddenly turned up and now I get emails 10 days later. The case wasn’t that well protected in the packaging so surprised it didn’t break but in terms of the case, the quality is really good.
love the designs however the printing quality could be improved for the price payed
I have shopped here twice now and very impressed with my orders. The packaging is lovely and my order has came the same as the picture. Website has so many options to choose from. Would recommend
the best phone case ive ever had, sturdy but beautiful!
Pleased with my new phone case. Fits my IPHONE 11 perfect
really amazing quality of phone cases!! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a strong phone case that protects and is so stylish! I love it so much!! I will be buying more items from Sassy Online!
Love it! Good quality items
Alles super! Preis-Leistung ist top. Ich habe nichts auszusetzen. Werde mir noch weitere Handyhüllen bestellen
Love the design ! So cute. Bit fiddly to get on tho
Ordered waited weeks for the case to come and they sent the wrong case to me ! When I finally got the one I ordered it was in the wrong colour now they won’t respond to emails! Disgusting company will never order from here again.
I’ve ordered a few cases from sassy and I love them and their delivery is great
Sassy Online is rated 4.08 based on 343 reviews