Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Tell us how Sassy Online made you happy
Really good quality case :) definitely be ordering off here again very soon
Amazing as always, Many comments on how lovely it is. Would definitely recommend
Case arrived wasn’t happy had scratches on it when tried to talk to the costumer service didn’t answer me
I would recommend Sassy to anyone :). Amazing quality cases and super fast delivery!
hi there babes💕 phone case such good quality, don’t brake and overall good price for the value
in love with the case i ordered, was shipped very fast and was in really good protective packaging, so in love with it 💓
The case was a little flimsy, I’ve had better cases that were much better quality for a lot less money. I was somewhat disappointed with packaging and the durability of the phone case as like I said I’ve had better quality ones for less. I ordered the Lydia X Sassy one and the mint one and light blue look incredibly similar in pictures so please be careful when purchasing as I made the mistake of ordering the wrong colour. Would I order from you again.... no really.
Great service!
I had no issues with my order and the case came efficiently and is high quality.
Loved the bracelet , different from any I have would definitely consider purchasing again from this site, also great customer service from the team xx
amazing quality
Love my Lidia x Sassy case. I did have the Shop app to receive tracking information but it didn’t say much, you could maybe give some more detail after purchase but overall really pleased. Thank you!
In love! Picture doesn’t do it justice it’s beautiful.
Sassy Online 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
I bought the pink Dior case for the iPhone 12 pro max. and let me tell you. this is scam lol. the case on the picture has details around the camera and looks good quality. mine looks like its from AliExpress. this is false advertising. I do not recommend buying from this website.
Soooo pretty and fits perfectly there was a very fast delivery as well
Had a couple of questions before I purchased and someone got back to me within a matter of minutes. So professional and so helpful xo
So so good quality it came so quick and it’s protected my phone so much best purchase!!💞
I recently ordered from her and I love my phone case! It is excellent quality and it came relatively quickly without me paying an extortionate amount for delivery. I ordered from the Lidia Bayliss Zillow collab and I love the design and colours! 🤍
very good service and beautiful stuff not to expensive and quick delivery very happy
Unfortunately I can’t say I had the best experience with Sassy Online, which is a shame because their phones cases are stunning! Sadly the case I ordered came in an awful state and what made it worse was that it didn’t even fit my phone! Left a bit disappointed if I’m being honest.
Sassy Online is rated 4.09 based on 506 reviews