Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Sassy Online 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Tarryn Attfield
Sassy Online 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Natasha Leighton
I asked for an update on my delivery and they were very quick and helpful with the response, love my phone case, great design and quality
The shipping time did take longer than stated but overall a protective case
Such a stunning case!! Yet protective at the same time. Absolutely love❤️
I absolutely love my new phone case from
sassy. It’s made very well and I like the black underlining underneath the case.
Never turned up
Love the case, really good quality x
The quality of the case is unreal! The shipping took longer than I thought but wasn’t the end of the world as the product exceeded my expectations when it arrived😍 so obsessed with it and couldn’t of been a better upgrade from my gross, old, basic one!
I ordered this case and it hasn’t come. I’ve ordered it it’s been more than 7 days and it’s still hasn’t even been dispatched. Wtf?!?!?
really cute phone cases :)
Still haven’t received order , it’s been nearly 3 weeks ! Very poor service .
Terrible experience, I have not received my order from the 2nd July of 1 phone case I have emailed them 5+ times wanting a refund and they have not got back to me, so don’t purchase from this company. They have awful customer survive!
In love with the custom made phone cases they’re so unique! Ideal for presents to add sentimental touches. Who doesn’t love their names on customised items?
Definitely recommend the cases not only for the aesthetics but also the quality as a phone protector it is fit for purpose. Only thing I can fault is the delivery which is not guaranteed within the time frame.
Amazing quick service, also such a pretty high quality phone case :)
Love the cases so much! Such good quality case and love the designs
Top quality phone case, I love it thank you so much! 💛
Really easy to use. Quick delivery. Product high quality.
Amazing quality and delivery was fast.
Haven’t yet received my cover and ordered over a week ago. Disappointing
I love my case they last forever and I even dropped it out a car and it lasted and no scratches worth the money
My case took quite a while to arrive and when it did the design was printed upside down and the case was falling apart. Very disappointed as design is now out of stock.
Sassy Online is rated 4.08 based on 343 reviews