Secretlab Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Secretlab deliver?

Tell us how Secretlab made you happy

"Bought a Secretlab Omega last year and I must say that it has been one of the best purchases I've made. before this, I was sitting on a non adjustable desk chair that barely gave any back support and moving to the Omega was like changing your rickety 20-year old car for a brand new sports car. The chair arrived in just 3 days after I ordered it and once I got it assembled (okay that was a tough part putting it together but Im a beginner with tools). But by God once I sat in it, not only did I feel like a king sitting on a plush throne, I felt my posture actually did improve over time. Best investment ever and long may this feeling continue."
Are you Secretlab? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Secretlab is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews