www.selloverseasproperty4cash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.selloverseasproperty4cash.com

Tell us how www.selloverseasproperty4cash.com made you happy
Had an offer on my property within 7 days of listing with them from an investor in Spain which i have accepted
Excellent Service and Fast turnaround sold my Villa in Alicante Spain inside 16 weeks. The offer came from Russia. Have now listed 5 more properties with them as i need to offload them all.
Listed my apartment in France with them and they found me an overseas investor within 12 weeks of being with them. Used my own notaire and can certainly recommend what they do.
Selling overseas property online was very easy with this company. If you want to sell overseas property fast, I recommend this company.
Decided to contact this firm as i was not happy with my local agents messing me about. After a brief call i sent them my property details to list and within a few days i started getting enquiries through. Sold to an investor from Germany. I recommend giving sell overseas property 4 cash a try and that is why i am leaving this review as i found a buyer for my apartment in France in 15 weeks of being with them. Professional outfit.
leaving a review for sell overseas property 4 cash as i found them very professional and efficient. From my initial contact to sale took a matter of weeks i got my asking price from an overseas investor and could conclude the sale using my own legal team. No Monies passed through this companies hands and that alone is the main reason i decided to use them as the local agents kept demanding me to sign a contract stating they collected the deposits etc which i point blank refused to do. If you want to sell relatively quickly and direct to an overseas investor i would recommend this platform.
Excellent service got a verified offer within 2 weeks of listing with them and they are now negotiating my offer upwards with the overseas investor
Excellent service listed with them and sold to an overseas investor in 13 weeks of being with them.
www.selloverseasproperty4cash.com is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews