Septics Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Septics Direct
Read Septics Direct Reviews

About Septics Direct:

E-commerce website for Wastewater Treatment Parts, Septic Tanks, Air Blowers, Compressors, Pumps, Septic tank maintenance and much more.

Fast Shipping - Great Customer Service - Products in Stock in the UK

Tell us how Septics Direct made you happy
I installed a pumped P8, great product, great service from start to finish, highly recommended, company afters sales was brilliant, will use again on other properties.
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
I didn't have a bad experience, just appalled at the postal cost, £11.00 for a light weight A5 envelope with a couple of rubber components. An alternative mail services might be offered for items that don't need overnight?
Thank you for your review, we're sorry to hear your experience didn’t match your expectations. We review all feedback provided. The information submitted helps us to improve the level of products and services we're able to deliver to our customers. The SepticsDirect Team
I don't normally leave reviews but your service was so brilliant I had to. When I phoned the lady who answered was extremely helpful.
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
Very good service and prompt delivery. Criminal delivery charges.
Thank you for your review! We are trying our best regarding the delivery charges, but it's fairly complicated finding the right service at the right pricing. The SepticsDirect Team
ordered on new years eve and it arrived about as early as you could expect after the holiday
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
I was very happy with the service provided..and the parts ordered came quickly.
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
Very prompt delivery and the product looks good. I still need to connect it and hope that it works well then.
10 out of 10
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
Excellent response on the phone. Rapid reply on email. Package arrived quickly. Very pleased.
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
Ordered and collected same day very helpfull
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
Product in stock and delivered promptly
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
I ordered 2 capsules and only received 1. I sent an email and not heard anything.
Very helpful but still waiting for a phone call from your service department
Good morning and thank you for your feedback. It's been forwarded to the customer service team, someone will be in touch shortly. Thank you.
Fast delivery and order as described.
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
I was given good advise on the air pump I was looking at so ordered it straight after, it was delivered as Septics Direct advised. I would definatly use them again.
Thank you for your review! The SepticsDirect Team
Very fast delivery and a price for the pump that I bought was much lower than the competition.
Product arrived in perfect condition and quickly.
Very professional company with first class and friendly customer service. Very impressed
Great speedy service. Very helpful deliver driver.
Ordered a air pump and I’m completely satisfied on service I got,and quick delivery.
Septics Direct is rated 4.59 based on 29 reviews