Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
Excellent product quick delivery
We're so glad to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Wonderful and fast customer service - quick shipping
Thank you very much for your feedback! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and responsive customer care team. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Great service. I got my tinctures real fast
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thanks for the review!
Great service. I was very impressed with the Serenity Store
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
I didnt receive my first order no fault of myself or the serinty store. They worked and listened to my concerns and resent my order..I'll pray that none takes this one
We're happy to hear we were able to assist you with your missing order! We're hoping your replacement order arrives as expected, however, if you did need any additional assistance at all, you're always welcome to reach back out to us.
Some great deals on this website. I’ll be back
We're so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our multibuy sales! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and competitive prices. Thank you for the feedback!
I shop around a lot for my CBD. I found this site really easy to use, shipping good and prices strong.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and competitive prices. Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Great selection of lotions
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Got my oils fast
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Easy to find things. Love the products.
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and wide variety of products. Thanks for the feedback!
Fast shipping and good product
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're so glad you could take advantage of our great products and fast shipping. Thank you again!
What a great place to buy CBD. I got an email after my order was placed, again after it shipped. Three days later and got my order. Couldn’t be happier!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We know how important communication is so we aim to keep you updated at every step in your order's journey. Thank you for your order and for your review!
I was a bit apprehensive at first as the prices were so good, but my order came pretty fast and well packaged, so you’ve got a regular customer in me from now on.
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and care in every package. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Big fan of SS website. Super fast shipping
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thank you so much for shopping with us and for leaving your review!
Excellent selection of tinctures
Thank you very much for your great review! We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us. Thanks for the feedback!
Great service from Serenity Store
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and responsive customer care team. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
I would give this store 10 if I could! Great selection and prices!
We're so happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Didn’t realise there were so many CBD options - I love Serenity Store!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! There certainly are many CBD products to try and we're always looking to expand our selection. Thank you so much for shopping with us and for leaving your review!
Good CBD selection and nice prices
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thank you for the feedback!
Good store nice range of products
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thanks for the feedback!
Serenity Store is rated 4.74 based on 131 reviews