Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
Great selection, great website
Thank you very much for your awesome feedback! We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
This store has better prices than my previous supplier. Very happy to have found it!
We're so glad you were able to take advantage of our great prices! Thank you very much for your review and for choosing Serenity Store!
Very happy with Serenity Store. I got my order already
We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and that your order arrived quickly. Thank you for your review!
CBD really helps my arthritis. This site has plenty of options for me and ships reliably fast. I can’t fault the service.
I used to shop at a bunch of different stores but now I just buy all my stuff here, mainly because it ships fast.
We're happy we could help consolidate your CBD purchases. We ship all orders same-day and we're glad you could take advantage of our fast shipping speeds. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
I buy all my CBD from here now. Discount deals are the best!
We're happy we could provide you with our great products at affordable prices! Thank you for choosing us for your CBD needs and for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad I found this store. I’ll be back.
Thank you very much for the great review! We're so happy to hear you enjoy our store. We look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
Really pleased with the service I got from Serenity Store. Arrived quickly. Have already placed another, thanks.
We're so happy to hear you've been enjoying your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Customer service was great. I had a cracked bottle in the Mail and they shipped me a new one no questions asked
Our customer care team was delighted to hear that they could help you with your damaged order. Thank you very much for reaching out and for leaving your review!
I felt very looked after by this company
We're so happy we could help you feel looked after with your purchase. We take pride in our great service and all of our orders are packaged with care. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review!
No complaints from me
Thank you for the great review! If you did ever encounter any issues, you're always welcome to reach out to our customer care team; they're always happy to help!
The best CBD store on the internet bar none!
Thank you very much for your kind words! We're so glad you could take advantage of our great products and fast shipping. Thanks for the review!
I’ve been telling all my friends about Serenity Store - best prices by far!
Thank you for your review and for spreading the word about Serenity Store. We really appreciate it! We're so happy we could provide you and your friends with these quality products at affordable prices. Thanks for the feedback!
Top service. Thank you, Serenity Store
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your great review! We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
I know I can rely on the Serenity team to get my order to me quickly - which is relaxing in itself!
Thank you very much for your kind words! We're so happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner. Thank you for the feedback!
Just placed my second order! What more can I say?!
Thank you very much for your orders and for your continued support! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
First order came quick. Thank you
We're happy to hear your order arrived quickly and that you've enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your review!
Product took a long time to arrive, but that may be the time of year (December).
Product descriptions are clear, and include ingredients list. The FAQ sheet was extremely helpful.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We're happy to hear the features on our website we're helpful for you but we do apologize for the late arrival of your package. USPS is experiencing substantial delays at the moment and we wanted to thank you for your patience as we understand this isn't ideal. Thank you again, we really appreciate it!
Serenity Store is my new go to. Lots of brands and prices are consistently good
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thank you so much for your review and for your continued support. We look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
Great customer care, especially considering it’s Christmas holidays
Thank you very much for your review! Customer care is our number one priority and we're so happy to hear our team was able to assist you. Thank you so much for shopping with us and for leaving your review!
Serenity Store is rated 4.74 based on 131 reviews