serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"The badges were grest. Arrived in a timely fashion. But ghrd lanyard certainly did not meet expectations. The clip was broke before I opened the package. Called they were very accommodating & and are sending a replacement. Just concerned it will also be cheaply made."
"The ease of ordering an ID card is unbelievable. The cards are good quality and very durable. I’ve recommend Xpress ID to strangers who don’t know where to start to get their dogs ESA certified. Very good!"
"Turned out really nice"
"We were very happy to finally get our pet certified. You made the process easy and we received her certification within 1 week. Thank you"
"Haven't received it yet but very excited to get it"
"Excellete response about any question or problem. They make a solution for a misunderstand super fast and I appreciate it"
"Perfect service"
"This is the second badge I have purchased. The original badge still looks like the day it came in the mail about 2 years ago. It has hung from the outside of my purse the entire time. My dog has changed so much over these two years that I felt it necessary to replace. Service Animal Badge is a great company and I will continue to order from them."
"The handler name was the dogs name rather than the owner’s name."
"Can’t wait to get my tag. Great communication!"
"Quick and easy! Fast shipping"
"Super fast and easy"
"Customer representative was excellent. Answered all my questions help me place my order they were awesome"
"The BEST work I have Ever seen, very professional"
"It is a beautiful. Nicely mounted badge. Though this is NOT the fault of xpress ID, I do want to report that the packaging was pretty badly damaged by the USPS, and was almost completely torn across. I will say that the badge and wallet was nicely packaged and protected so that no damage was done to the actual product."
"I got the 3 badges for my key ring, for my dogs collar and an extra one. It’s as nice as the original larger one which I got a couple of weeks ago. It was a pleasure doing business with this company."
"Perfect service"
"Easy to order the first and second time."
"Very good service and good quality!"
"The product is the great quality"
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 160 reviews