serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend serviceanimalbadge-com

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Very good service and good quality!"
"The product is the great quality"
"Item was as depicted. The first shipment did not arrive. After contacting xpressid they immediately sent a replacement."
"Awesome !!! I will recommend toy guys😊"
"Great customer service. They explained the process completely and the follow up after my order was great."
"Very fast and efficient..made t ghost e pay mg ent on the weekend ..the ghost following morning I received a text.letting me know they recieved payment and order and also wanted to confirm what I wanted a number and or phone number..I liked that..I def will be ordering from yu guys again..thank you"
"Very pleased with the I.D. Having the I.D. Save me time and explanation when there is a store or hotel that gives me trouble."
"Thanks so much it's just what I needed for my emotional support pup pup!"
"Perro de Deteccion de cadaveres"
"quick shipping"
"Had a great experience with this company. They were professional and super accommodating! Product was done as ordered and ready at the time promised. Would highly recommend them!"
"Excellent customer service. My order was lost in the mail due to the USPS, and they were kind enough to send replacement ASAP. The badges are exactly as advertised and look good. Definitely recommended."
"So friendly & excellent costumer service! Very quick with processing my order."
"Thank you , the delivery was really fast, i appreciate !"
"I bought the ESA letter package and it was easy and very detailed. I would definitely recommend!"
"Product arrived early and looks great. Much easier than digging out my service papers every time I get hassled."
"Not sure why this is so difficult? I’ve had no trouble in the past with your service however, this is flawed. As of one week I still have not received a letter."
"Very personal service. Very fast and complete. I wish every company I deal with had this kind of service. Thank you very much."
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 162 reviews