serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read serviceanimalbadge-com Reviews

3052199964

Tell us how serviceanimalbadge-com made you happy
quick shipping
Had a great experience with this company. They were professional and super accommodating! Product was done as ordered and ready at the time promised. Would highly recommend them!
Easy process
Excellent customer service. My order was lost in the mail due to the USPS, and they were kind enough to send replacement ASAP. The badges are exactly as advertised and look good. Definitely recommended.
So friendly & excellent costumer service! Very quick with processing my order.
Thank you , the delivery was really fast, i appreciate !
I bought the ESA letter package and it was easy and very detailed. I would definitely recommend!
Product arrived early and looks great. Much easier than digging out my service papers every time I get hassled.
Not sure why this is so difficult? I’ve had no trouble in the past with your service however, this is flawed. As of one week I still have not received a letter.
Very personal service. Very fast and complete. I wish every company I deal with had this kind of service. Thank you very much.
No address or phone number on id
Already wrote a review, your service dog ID was what I needed in short amount of time. Order was delivered as promised. Problems with getting digital version and communication with customer service, but finally got thru OK. This aspect of your business needs improvement, kept this order from getting best rating, just acceptable.
Badge looked great. Shipment of ID was within expectations, but there was a big hangup with sending digital format by email and it was extremely hard to get a real body in customer service. When I did they were helpful. This is my 2nd service dog ID, hope that do not have to order another, but will use XpressID
good service
Great website. A lot of good information.
Product arrived promptly, good quality!
Great product, prompt shipping and good customer service
Nope...they make a mistake then treat you as if you are trying to scam them or something. I would never again order from them and when my friends want to update their badges I will suggest other places.
Hey the first one got lost in he mail but they remade it and made it right. I will recommend them.
Very good quality and professional looking. Customer service was excellent.
serviceanimalbadge-com is rated 4.63 based on 192 reviews