Shackleton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shackleton
Read Shackleton Reviews
Have just got my first two jerseys got one of my son for Christmas which I had asked for and one I had got for my self the later being to small which I returned and received the larger size which was perfect very much impressed with the garments and service will be buying more clothes from the bosses thanks Jamie
Great gear. Great value. Great Customer service . Highly recommended
I took this to a ski resort at 1,200m alt. and it kept me nice and warm throughout the winter break, what i especially loved is how light the jacket is compared to other parkas. Also felt very breathable. This is a brand to watch!
Amazing customer service. Needed assistance as a US customer to arrange payment of gift card and delivery for Christmas in London. Readily able to reach someone on the first call and received ongoing updates on delivery. On my shopping list for the next Holiday season!!
A real quality product
Very pleased with the crew hat. It is well made warm and comfortable. Delivery was very prompt. I will be using this company again.
I ordered some Wrist Warmer Fingerless Gloves as I was working in Sweden and had found my current gloves not to be fully up to the job - so thought I could wear these over them to give a bit more warmth whilst not having to buy thicker gloves and losing finger dexterity. As it turned out I could wear these under my gloves. I think they're well worth the money - as you can use hem as I had original intended (to supplement other gloves) or as normal fingerless gloves on chilly days but when you still want to say use your mobile phone etc. I particularly like the 'historic' style of them - and they seem a good quality product. I would certainly buy them again.
Great hat! High quality material and workmanship. It’s going to see a lot of use.
Great product and service.
Great product and super slick delivery!
Love the brand and the products. Recently had an issue with an order and their customer service handled it promptly and professionally. I will shop with them again.
I have only purchased only two sweaters so I can't provide much overview. The English-made turtle neck is a bit scratchy at the neck but I like it a lot; it does what it's supposed to do -- keep you warm and look great. Hats off for backing the captain's expedition to the Pole. And for letting us follow it online. Great job there. By the way, my name is Peter James Hernon, not Peter Middle Hernon. I know how it happened and the fault is mine but see if you change it. All best, Pete Hernon
Excellent products. Timeless quality both in terms of design and materials.
I'm a true advocate of the brand outstanding quality and service
The stuff are fabolous bit unfortunately 3 out of 4 gloves I bought have been stolen (read the feedback I 've sent you) so you definately need to find another way of shipping
Dear Marina,

That is bad news! We'll send out some replacements for you today.

Best wishes
Charlie
Excellent products. I have jackets, jumpers and boots and they are my favourite items to wear in inclement weather. Long may this young company continue. It is good to see a British company making and selling British goods.
Great products and service excellent
Bit of a mixed bag. Jumper didn’t arrive for a month but I was sent a complimentary sweater which was very nice. Unfortunately the jumper just didn’t fit me when it turned up so I returned it. That was about 6 weeks ago and I haven’t as yet had the refund.
I live in Florida, USA. I bought my Shackleton because a friend of mine is absorbed in the Shackleton mystique, not because I need Shackleton clothing living in Florida. The quality is good, but the merino t-shirt I bought was not as warm as I thought it would be. It is very comfortable but I am able to wear it as an undershirt in Florida and I am not too hot.
Thanks to the team for the efficiency and quality things! Just fine. I'll be your client. Oleg Kiselev
Shackleton is rated 4.87 based on 46 reviews