Shackleton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shackleton
Read Shackleton Reviews
Top quality items at a competitive price. Prompt friendly service and delivery.
Love the quality of your products.glad you started posting a model with the height & chest measurements.it makes my fitting much easier.would like to see the measurements in inches.every time I have to leave your website & go to google to convert centimeters to inches .
Love the quality of your products.it would be nice if the measurements were in inches also.i always have to leave your website and Google centimeters to inches converter.thank you for posting the model with his height & chest measurements.and what size he was wearing.it helped me pick the correct size for me.just would like to see the measurements in inches also.peace out.
Excellent service and delivery. Really like the ethos of the brand.
Love the quality of your products
I have several items of Shackleton clothing...down jacket/ Hero sweater/ merino zip top/ scarf...ALL are excellent quality and the service from Shackleton London is impeccable. Thoroughly recommend the products and the company...the Boss himself would be impressed! Nice to have UK made clothing with both an ethical stance and the Shackleton "back-story"...admired Sir Ernest and his achievements and leadership for years...ever since I wrote my University thesis on him back in 1982!!!
Very good jacket which renders different experience. Nonetheless, the packing bag is too small. Very difficult to put the jacket in there. When I took out the jacket from the back, it was crumpled. Not ready to use. It took a day to dissolve.
Purchased it in January 2020. Love it. Just returned from Toronto. Cold. Great protection as well as with the rain in New York City. Great purchase. Very happy. Thank you.
I am constantly on the look out for slightly more obscure brands that produce good of the very highest quality and that have a past history and keep that originality. I have met my match. We visited your Duke street branch had the most wonderful service in fact I went back about a week later to purchase another garment. What a winner this brand is can’t wait to see what’s lined up next. Please please don’t get to big stay small and very exclusive I just love it.
Great brand, creating amazing clothing that is tried and tested in the most arduous conditions.
Very pleased with my purchase. I'll definitely be returning for something else.
Just a great wholesome brand, if you want high quality mixed with unique this is the brand.
Great service and even better coat. Was looking at Canada Goose and Moncler coats but plumped fir this due to it being a British company and the fact it doesn't use real fur. So impressed with it, so warm you can just wear a t-shirt under it. Great piece.
Very good on-line service, and very fast delivery. Congratulations.
Excellent service and they listen to you.
Good solid British Kit.
I bought a gift for my husband which I haven't given to him yet, but it was easy to order,really well packaged and delivered on time.
Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly service
I have no purchased a few items of knit ware from Shackleton and I’m a big fan of the brand and what it’s about. The clothing fits well, feels good and the materials are great. I look forward to the range expanding.
Very helpful customer services and wonderful, top quality gear.
Shackleton is rated 4.88 based on 51 reviews