Shavekit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shavekit

Tell us how Shavekit made you happy
Helpful customer service and honest straightforward approach. I feel completely in control, I can login and change my delivery frequency when I need and have also in the past emailed. Been using for over 3 years and would not change.
It's true simplicity,it's a 4 blade razor no gimmicks,it's shaving cream,face scrub and balm delivered through my door but most importantly it's true value for money something that seems to have disappeared in today's society. Thanks shavekit not for only restoring my face but also my faith.
I took up a special offer not a regular subcription. Tried to cancel but it is proving very difficult. I the no the product on offer is very poor and very expensive
I signed up to a special offer not for a regular subscription. Tried to cancel but all I could do was to delay next delivery for 6 months. A complete rip off !!
This is a rip off. I signed for a "special offer". There was no mention of a monthly subscription and neither was my explicit consent sought to retain my financial details. Shave deducted over £60 from my bank account without my consent. When I raised the matter with them I was treated in a totally off hand manner.
Awful service, lure you in with cheap offer then too you off with high monthly subscriptions!!
Shavekit is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews