SHEIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHEIN

Tell us how SHEIN made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have had a terrible experience with shein. I ordered some trousers and they came opened when delivered. I went on to the customer service on the site where you text back and forward and explained the situation to the lady on there. She then only offered 300 points which was £3. I wasn’t happy with this as I want going to buy another item when the first thing I bought was terrible. Then I said I would like a refund and she tried to get me to pay but then gave me a free refund. I then texted today as I saw they didn’t refund the shipping and insurance. I paid £4.99 for shipping and shipping insurance when it didn’t even do anything.
Received all my clothes in a timely matter. The customer reviews they have for each product are genuine and spelled out the issues I had with each piece- if there were issues. As far as quality goes think Forever 21. You get what you paid for. That being said I will be wearing what I got for the summer ahead and 90% of my purchases fit very well/ are very cute.
Shein is complete waste of time. I had a really bad experience with them & would never order from them again. Checking the site, I found some nice pieces & decided to order a few. First they overcharged me, deducting my account not once, not twice but three times, for a single purchase. It was complete headache trying to get refunded; even after I had sent an extract of my bank statement to show the three deductions they still insisted that it was not the case. In the end I had to get my bank to intervene & contest the transaction, and after which I was refunded the extra charges. It took almost three months! And during all these time, the package never arrived. When I queried they said it takes 10-28 days for delivery, yet the website said 6-17 days! So it was another fight to get them to cancel the order and refund. And what made the experience even worst is that the customer care was extremely uncaring and made absolutely no effort to understand the situation at hand. With such bad first experience, I would never order from Shein again.
I recently ordered 4 sets of pajamas and a bathing suit. The material is really nice and seems to be good quality! However, the fit of the clothing isn't made for curves. I'm a small gal, but I do have hips. I was disappointed that the pajama shorts do not seem to be made for girls with any hips. Other than that, the clothes are soft and beautiful.
Very good clothes for good prices. Love how there is a plus-size section too, very important for me that stores have plus size.
SHEIN is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews