SHEIN Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend SHEIN

Tell us how SHEIN made you happy

"Received all my clothes in a timely matter. The customer reviews they have for each product are genuine and spelled out the issues I had with each piece- if there were issues. As far as quality goes think Forever 21. You get what you paid for. That being said I will be wearing what I got for the summer ahead and 90% of my purchases fit very well/ are very cute."
Are you SHEIN? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shein is complete waste of time. I had a really bad experience with them & would never order from them again. Checking the site, I found some nice pieces & decided to order a few. First they overcharged me, deducting my account not once, not twice but three times, for a single purchase. It was complete headache trying to get refunded; even after I had sent an extract of my bank statement to show the three deductions they still insisted that it was not the case. In the end I had to get my bank to intervene & contest the transaction, and after which I was refunded the extra charges. It took almost three months! And during all these time, the package never arrived. When I queried they said it takes 10-28 days for delivery, yet the website said 6-17 days! So it was another fight to get them to cancel the order and refund. And what made the experience even worst is that the customer care was extremely uncaring and made absolutely no effort to understand the situation at hand. With such bad first experience, I would never order from Shein again."
"I recently ordered 4 sets of pajamas and a bathing suit. The material is really nice and seems to be good quality! However, the fit of the clothing isn't made for curves. I'm a small gal, but I do have hips. I was disappointed that the pajama shorts do not seem to be made for girls with any hips. Other than that, the clothes are soft and beautiful."
"Very good clothes for good prices. Love how there is a plus-size section too, very important for me that stores have plus size."
SHEIN is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews