Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in Cranberry Township, PA. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Quick delivery, consistent quality of products. I have ordered twice from Shelter Fitness and I will definitely do it again!
You sent my order quickly and responded quickly and helpfully when there was a delivery hiccup. Much appreciated.
Great quality, great customer service, fast delivery
Fantastic products will definitely buy more unless I can get a sponsor for my garage gym lol
Came in right on time and verywell put together! It easier to stay in shape with this ultra portable kit. As said all quality parts and and meant to last night it’s like having a home gym in a bag and has so many different exercises you never get bored! Thank you Shelter Fitness for helping me stay in great shape.
Excellent Quality fast shipping great people to work
The website was easy to navigate and find my bands. My order was received as stated. I am a happy customer!
Shelter Fitness bands have been great. Come neatly packaged. Very good quality. Strong. Easy to use.
Exactly what I ordered
I have no issue with the bands...... they are great.....
Exactly as described, sturdy, great quality and work great with 6:45 program on Beachbody
Fair price. Fast shipping.
Quality product. Excellent customer service.
Great bumper plates, can’t beat the price.
Bought 230lbs on an amazing sale and got free shipping. Wild deal. And the quality is top notch. I was shorted 1 plate on delivery but it’ll get sorted. Their customer service has been top notch.
Great product. I've been lifting weights for 50 years and I've gotten nothing but great workouts using your product.
Resistance bands good physical exercise and easy and convenient to learn 10/10
I will have to say I was skeptical at first, but I got a response from the owner about an order and received the power bands very fast. They are great. Sturdy and strong and built to last. Will purchase from them again. Thank you for the great product.
Received bands quickly and in good condition.
Quick delivery and just what I was expecting.
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.81 based on 157 reviews