Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Great product will purchase again in the future
Thank you Vedran for your review. We appreciate your business and support!
All is well
We appreciate the feedback Brent! Thanks for your support!
Great quality IMO
Thank you Gjoi for the review!
I love the bands!! The quality is amazing!! Super thick and durable. I was a little skeptical at first because I am unfamiliar with the brand name, but wow!! I will certainly be buying more fitness products from Shelter Fitness!
Thank you Mejia! We appreciate the support as we work to establish our young brand among the leaders in the industry. We are excited to be adding many more products later this year and would be honored if you trusted us again.
Great quality bands...no obnoxious logos... Satisfied customer!
Thank you Vicente! We appreciate the feedback and are thrilled they worked out for you. Let us know if you need anything else!
Product is great an came as ordered.
Thanks for the support Nicholas!
Delivered on time and the product is legit. I’ve gone through a few bands from other stores etc, and they’ve snapped but these bands from shelter are great.
Thanks Jeff! We work hard to set ourselves apart in a competitive space through great service and selling a top quality product. We are thrilled they are working for you. Let us know if we can help in any other way!
bands seam to be holding up to gym abuse , plus customers like very much.
Thanks for the review Larry. We are happy they are working out for you!
I have not complaints. The Product I purchased is great. It came in a timely manner. It also works well for what I needed it for.
Thank you for taking the time to review our product Rachel! We appreciate the feedback and support!
Awesome company and equipment
Thank you Sue! We appreciate the support and order!
I purchased the Ultimate Resistance Training Package and I love it. I use it every other day and do aerobic-cardio on the other days. Within the first two weeks of using the resistance bands, I can already see muscle toning and my strength and endurance are increasing. The things I love about this product is the cost, the portability, and that I can exercise just about anywhere. 20 - 30 minutes for a good upper or lower body workout, and Shelter Fitness website has a library of training videos. Excellent product!!
Thank you for the review Kevin! We are happy to provide quality products that stand up to frequent use. Bands are a fantastic alternative or supplement to free weight training and we are happy that the exercise library helped you get going. Let us know if you need anything else!
Awesome
Thanks for your support Benigno!
Shelter Fitness customer service is fantastic. There was an issue with my order that had got damaged and once I notified them, they were on it almost immediately. I had sent out my email on a Saturday got an immediate response and was notified of what happened and that they were going to ship it out on Monday and should have my resistance bands by the same Wednesday. Sure enough, that's exactly what happened. Great customer service
Thank you for your kind review Jorge! While we are never happy when the occasional issue arises, when they do we are always more than happy to help. We stand behind everything we sell and address every inquiry with a personal touch that you would expect from a small business. Thanks for your support and business!
Very nice bands. No obnoxious logo. Quick shipping. Fair price. What more could anyone want? Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review EJ!
Ok great good fantastic
Thank you Benigno!
Everything was great! Product is great, Customer service just great and it came right on time! Thank you!
Thank you for your kind review Deanna. We are very happy that you are satisfied with your order. Let us know if you need anything else!
Bought the yoga mat/flute band package and the ultimate resistance package. Shipped and received fast and the quality and price were spot on! Definitely happy with my purchases through shelter fitness. Thanks for everything!
Thank YOU for your support Crystal. Without your help and support we couldn't offer the quality products that we do! Let us know if you need anything else!
Good quality bands that were delivered in a timely fashion.
Thanks for the feedback James. We are happy they met your expectations!
Love the service. I think it would be better if the resistance bands had the strength level on them. Couldn't figure which one was less resistance. Mat is what I expected. Case for mat was not. I thought it was a zipper bag. What came was like a rubber band handle for the mat. It's okay just wish it could be in the description when buying.
Thanks for the feedback Veronica! We will take your feedback and use it to improve our product descriptions to be more clear. We are always grateful for customer feedback and look forward to taking these steps. Thanks for being a valued customer and let us know if you need anything else!
So far these bands are great! Just the addition I needed for all sorts of things!
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.75 based on 91 reviews