Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Fast shipping and responsive customer service. Have already recommended to friends.
Thank you very much Sean. We sincerely appreciate the support!
It’s amazing the kettlebell
Thank you Jesse! Kettlebells are a newer product for us but we have worked hard to produce a product that lives up to the Shelter Fitness standard. Thanks for your support!
The ordering process is easy, the ship quickly, but what really stood out to me is the quality. Of the many bands I have, these are the best. I could not be happier with my purchase.
Thank you Robert! We have worked hard to produce products that we are not only proud of, but that have gained the trust of our great customers such as yourself. We appreciate the support!
Great service and great product. Use them regularly and they do a great job.
Thanks for the support Amir!
The bands are great quality and I use them everyday for getting in a good workout.
Thank you TJ for the review! We appreciate the support!
Awesome work out Bands!, bought another brand before, that couldn’t hold up, they broke!, Great Product!, I Highly recommend this Product!
Thank you Mark! We are very proud of the quality of products we sell and are thrilled they are working for you. Let us know if you need anything else!
My order arrived on time and there was free shipping. Easiest way to shop!
Thank you for the support Katherine! We take great pride in shipping fast to our customers. Let us know if you need anything else from us!
Easy from start to finish. I purchased a variety of bands and received them in just a few days. I have used them for about a month now, and they work great.
Thank you Ryan! Glad to hear they are meeting your expectations.
I ordered the 3 glute band package and, although they arrived a couple of days after initially indicated, they still arrived quickly within 4 days. Product is high quality and price is good. I would recommend others to use this site.
Thanks Jeanine! We are happy they are working out for you and do apologize about the shipping delay. Almost all of our packages meet their free 2-day target, but with the current situation with shipping occasionally a package delay happens. We appreciate your patience and your review!
My husband is very happy with his purchase.
Thank you Katherine. We are thankful for your support of our family business. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
I ordered a set of elastic bands. I’m pleased with the quality. The shipment arrived promptly.
Thanks for the review Malcolm!
Great products! Makes working out from home much easier and more accessible. I would highly recommend Shelter Fitness.
Thank you so much Tiffany! We sincerely appreciate the review and are thrilled these are helping you work out at home!
Love the product but it would be nice if the bands stated the resistance levels and came with a couple workout suggestions.
Thanks Avery! We do have our online exercise library that we keep updated frequently. It is a lot harder to keep printed material up to date so we chose this route. Check it out here: https://shelterfitness.com/pages/exercise-library
Rubber bands are great, jump rope was a little difficult to get to work. The screws kept loosening during use. Other than that it was great!
Thanks for the review and feedback! We will check with the team on the Jumprope as they should stay pretty secure. If you continue to have issues just reach out to us and we would be more than happy to help!
They had a fishy smell in the beginning but, after spraying them with Lysol the smell slowly removed itself. Besides that, they’re awesome! I love them and would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Thanks for the review Sieanna! Because we produce our products with 100% Natural Latex unlike many of our competitors who use cheaper materials, a slight odor may be present when first opened. This is normal and does dissipate with time. We are happy they are working out well for you!
Very well made, and the do not roll.
Thank you Onna! We are thrilled they are working out for you.
Great stuff
Thank you Sean!
I got the orange band. Great for squats,good mornings and deadlifts. For people who want to go really heavy on squats you can add 1,2 or possibly 3 bands on this band to get some serious resistance. You can also do heavy one armed rows with this band. Good product.
Thanks John. We are happy it's working out for you. Let us know if you need anything else!
I've gotten a lot of plastic resistance bands from Amazon and they always ride up or completely lose their resistance after a few weeks. These bands, on the other hand, are amazing. They are thick and sturdy and never ride up. I've recommended these to my friends!
Thank you Ashley! We appreciate the feedback. We are proud to sell high quality equipment and are happy these met your expectations!
Fantastic customer service and a great product. Highly recommend. Fast response all around from customer service to shipping! Outstanding
Thanks for the review Shaun! Wed are thrilled the gear is working out for you. Let us know if you need anything else.
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.78 based on 82 reviews