Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Bought the yoga mat/flute band package and the ultimate resistance package. Shipped and received fast and the quality and price were spot on! Definitely happy with my purchases through shelter fitness. Thanks for everything!
Thank YOU for your support Crystal. Without your help and support we couldn't offer the quality products that we do! Let us know if you need anything else!
Good quality bands that were delivered in a timely fashion.
Thanks for the feedback James. We are happy they met your expectations!
Love the service. I think it would be better if the resistance bands had the strength level on them. Couldn't figure which one was less resistance. Mat is what I expected. Case for mat was not. I thought it was a zipper bag. What came was like a rubber band handle for the mat. It's okay just wish it could be in the description when buying.
Thanks for the feedback Veronica! We will take your feedback and use it to improve our product descriptions to be more clear. We are always grateful for customer feedback and look forward to taking these steps. Thanks for being a valued customer and let us know if you need anything else!
So far these bands are great! Just the addition I needed for all sorts of things!
Happy with your products quality and service
Thank you for the review Dan. We appreciate your support and patronage!
I like a lot the resistance bands. I recommend to get them.
Thanks for the review Uriel. We are happy they are working out for you!
Fast shipping and responsive customer service. Have already recommended to friends.
Thank you very much Sean. We sincerely appreciate the support!
It’s amazing the kettlebell
Thank you Jesse! Kettlebells are a newer product for us but we have worked hard to produce a product that lives up to the Shelter Fitness standard. Thanks for your support!
The ordering process is easy, the ship quickly, but what really stood out to me is the quality. Of the many bands I have, these are the best. I could not be happier with my purchase.
Thank you Robert! We have worked hard to produce products that we are not only proud of, but that have gained the trust of our great customers such as yourself. We appreciate the support!
Great service and great product. Use them regularly and they do a great job.
Thanks for the support Amir!
The bands are great quality and I use them everyday for getting in a good workout.
Thank you TJ for the review! We appreciate the support!
Awesome work out Bands!, bought another brand before, that couldn’t hold up, they broke!, Great Product!, I Highly recommend this Product!
Thank you Mark! We are very proud of the quality of products we sell and are thrilled they are working for you. Let us know if you need anything else!
My order arrived on time and there was free shipping. Easiest way to shop!
Thank you for the support Katherine! We take great pride in shipping fast to our customers. Let us know if you need anything else from us!
Easy from start to finish. I purchased a variety of bands and received them in just a few days. I have used them for about a month now, and they work great.
Thank you Ryan! Glad to hear they are meeting your expectations.
I ordered the 3 glute band package and, although they arrived a couple of days after initially indicated, they still arrived quickly within 4 days. Product is high quality and price is good. I would recommend others to use this site.
Thanks Jeanine! We are happy they are working out for you and do apologize about the shipping delay. Almost all of our packages meet their free 2-day target, but with the current situation with shipping occasionally a package delay happens. We appreciate your patience and your review!
My husband is very happy with his purchase.
Thank you Katherine. We are thankful for your support of our family business. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
I ordered a set of elastic bands. I’m pleased with the quality. The shipment arrived promptly.
Thanks for the review Malcolm!
Great products! Makes working out from home much easier and more accessible. I would highly recommend Shelter Fitness.
Thank you so much Tiffany! We sincerely appreciate the review and are thrilled these are helping you work out at home!
Love the product but it would be nice if the bands stated the resistance levels and came with a couple workout suggestions.
Thanks Avery! We do have our online exercise library that we keep updated frequently. It is a lot harder to keep printed material up to date so we chose this route. Check it out here: https://shelterfitness.com/pages/exercise-library
They had a fishy smell in the beginning but, after spraying them with Lysol the smell slowly removed itself. Besides that, they’re awesome! I love them and would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Thanks for the review Sieanna! Because we produce our products with 100% Natural Latex unlike many of our competitors who use cheaper materials, a slight odor may be present when first opened. This is normal and does dissipate with time. We are happy they are working out well for you!
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.76 based on 95 reviews