Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in New Fairfield, Connecticut. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
There are s many companies selling similar products, but the are NOT the same. Shelter Fitness has la level of product quality and personal service that is rarely seen. I purchased 4 sets of the Tube Bands for myself and daughters and they are used every day. The metal clasps and rings set them apart from others on the market. I'm also using a set of Mini-Bands for shoulder rehab. After the sale the service is what counts. After repeated twice daily use the three lightest bands gave up. It happens. I called Matt and even though the Minis were over a year old, He Apologized and Replaced them. To my surprise Matt gifted me another Shelter Fitness product to make up for my inconvenience. Wow! Matt went above and beyond. Great Products! Great Company! Great People! I highly recommend them!!!! Louie Busalacchi, Milwaukee Wi.
Fantastic product, with even better customer sevice!
Your stability straps have helped me tremendously!
Great product and speedy delivery!
quality materials and construction. great price and fast delivery
Thanks for the review Peter!
Their resistance bands work great and when I had an issue with shipping, their customer service fixed my issue the same day. Great customer experience.
Appreciate the kind words Austin. We are always happy to help with the logistics. Hope the bands are working out for you!
Shelter Fitness customer service is superb!
Thanks for the review Ron. We are always happy to help!
The website was easy to shop. I love the fabric bands and long rubber band set that I bought. Great addition to my home gym. I highly recommended Shelter Fitness products!
Thanks for the feedback Shamika! As a small business, having an easy to use website is important for us, but not as much as the satisfaction of our customers. We are thrilled your happy with your purchase. Let us know if you need anything else!
The quality of the product is better than I expected. I was also grateful at how quickly my product arrived so there were no delays in the start of my fitness program. Thank you I will definitely order again
Thanks for the feedback Monica. We work hard to produce a quality product at a great price. We are thrilled they are meeting your needs!
I'm very happy with the resistance band set I got from Shelter. I can do a full body stretch and workout without the bulk and expense of "hard" gym equipment. I used to have a gym room full of gear, but I'm much happier now. Exercise ball, bands, rings, and a chin up bar are all I need.
Thanks Greg! We are happy the band set is helping augment your home setup.
Great products and great service!
Thank you for the kind words Rob. We are happy you had a great experience with us!
So far so good.
Thanks Eric. Let us know if you need anything down the road!
The 1/4", non-stick material keeps me from slipping during those long, hot yoga sessions while the guide lines makes it easier for a novice like me to be in the best possible position at all times. High quality product at an affordable price makes it a great option no matter where you are at in your practice. I love my Shelter Fitness yoga mat!
Thank you for the thorough review Robert and we are thrilled the mat is working out for your needs. Let us know if you need anything else!
Great product will purchase again in the future
Thank you Vedran for your review. We appreciate your business and support!
All is well
We appreciate the feedback Brent! Thanks for your support!
Great quality IMO
Thank you Gjoi for the review!
I love the bands!! The quality is amazing!! Super thick and durable. I was a little skeptical at first because I am unfamiliar with the brand name, but wow!! I will certainly be buying more fitness products from Shelter Fitness!
Thank you Mejia! We appreciate the support as we work to establish our young brand among the leaders in the industry. We are excited to be adding many more products later this year and would be honored if you trusted us again.
Great quality bands...no obnoxious logos... Satisfied customer!
Thank you Vicente! We appreciate the feedback and are thrilled they worked out for you. Let us know if you need anything else!
Product is great an came as ordered.
Thanks for the support Nicholas!
Delivered on time and the product is legit. I’ve gone through a few bands from other stores etc, and they’ve snapped but these bands from shelter are great.
Thanks Jeff! We work hard to set ourselves apart in a competitive space through great service and selling a top quality product. We are thrilled they are working for you. Let us know if we can help in any other way!
Shelter Fitness is rated 4.78 based on 82 reviews