Shelter Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shelter Fitness
Read Shelter Fitness Reviews

About Shelter Fitness:

Shelter Fitness is a leading home fitness supply company based in Cranberry Township, PA. We offer quality training equipment at fair prices to help our customers achieve their health goals.

(800) 839-6054

support@shelterfitness.com

Suite 620, #182

Tell us how Shelter Fitness made you happy
Great customer service! Super-fast response on a Sunday. Made sure to go out of their way to fix a shipping issue. Resolved the problem almost immediately. I received the product and I love it!
I have only used the products a couple weeks but already am obsessed with them. They came quickly, they seem durable and I have used them both outside and inside in a variety of environments. I recommend getting the whole pack. I'm excited to see how it changes my workouts going forward.
Ordered a pack of bands came very quickly and are just as good as advertised
Best workout Gloves ever! I take both the Boom (boxing) and Blitz (strength & conditioning) classes. The coaches are all ex-D1 and/or professional athletes and know how to push you without sacrificing form and safety. I have a few lingering injuries and they always have modifications for me, never feel like I am missing out because of it. Shelter Fitness has helped me get in the best shape of my life over the past 2 years!
Great customer service. QUALITY product.
Great quality
Awesome product and even better customer servicing. After initially buying a single resistance band, I decided to purchase a bundle instead. The shelter fitness staff generously expedited the exchange with 5 star service that I have never experienced before. I will look to shelter fitness first for any future fitness equipment needs and look forward to new products. Aloha and mahalo to the shelter fitness team and I wish you all the best.
I needed to get some bands to help with a shoulder injury and Shelter had them to me in 2 days. Great job by them and a big help to me!
The ordering experience was painless. The customer service experience was great: there was a minor hiccup that was fixed by a single email to customer service. I would buy from Shelter fitness again
Quality products arrived very quick. Quality dumbbells for much less then other brand names.
Bought set of bands. High quality and well built. No problems at all. I stretch them pretty far and it takes all the abuse well.
Love the quality, love working on, and coming back for more!
Great product! Shipping was fast.
Love the weights ez to move and don't have to worried about kicking and breaking toe lol
My experience withe Shelter Fitness has been amazing. Great costomer service from the owner to all the team members.
Great products and even better customer service.
I bought the extreme resistance bands from red to orange and like them alot. They give a well rounded workout for the whole body, Although the black band already has a tear on it after purchasing recently.
Service was excellent
New type of workouts , really helps me out .
Good product- Great Service