Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Shoeaholics.com 1 star review on 21st May 2020
Andy Wilde
Shoeaholics.com 1 star review on 21st May 2020
Andy Wilde
Shoeaholics.com 5 star review on 15th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Read the bad reviews before you order from Shoeaholics... They deserve -0 stars😡!
2 weeks no goods yet money taken on day 1.

I ordered some boots and a handbag from Shoeaholics on 26.12.19, since then like other reviews I've heard nothing.

I have contacted Shoeaholics via the online form 3 times with no response.

The order on the website still shows as processing since I placed it.

I've tried calling the non existent customer service but just get an automated message telling you to use online form to which you get no reply.

I've sent emails... Again no reply.

I used the online chat, which has taken 2 days to get through to anyone, always too busy to take the call. All they can do is send customer service a message to cancel, but can't guarantee anything?!.

This is ridiculous, I no longer need the items as it's too late, I've had to purchase other items from another retailer for which I had updates and the items arrived on time!.

This will be my first and last order from Shoeaholics, my experience has been awful.

Now wheres my refund?... I've paid for items I don't have.

**** After attempting to contact them by all means possible for 2 weeks, today I get an email advising that both items were cancelled as both are out of stock!!!. A refund to be sent 🙄

Still no refund 12.1.20! 🙄) ****
I placed two orders with Shoeaholics on my debit card and then saw all these negative reviews. I thought I'd lost my money, but decided to wait and see. Both orders arrived within a week and were completely as described! Maybe some customers have ha a legit bad experience, but I can't fault the service I've had.
Awful customer service, impossible to contact. I returned some shoes on 19 dec and have NOT received a refund. I think.the company is in trouble. The only thing working is the constant stream of marketing emails.
I have used shoeaholics on about 7 different occasions and always had good service and bought lovely brands e.g. carvela, Ted baker, Calvin Klein. I had two seperate orders over Christmas, during this time I stumbled upon all the bad reviews. I was really concerned after reading the reviews that I would not receive my items especially after not receiving a dispatch email straight away. I contacted the customer service via Facebook and Instagram and had responses with in a couple of hours. My shoes arrived a few days late but other than that I have not had any faults with this company.
I have purchased several pairs of Carvella shoes and ugg boots from this company and always received goods beautifully packed and always arrived on time. I cannot fault this company. Beautiful shoes worth every penny.
I placed an order, which arrived 1 day later than it should (not great problems there.
However, when i tried to return one pair of shoes and exchange them from a different size it took about 2 weeks, for them to "receive" the parcel, and after 2 more weeks there has been no resolution about a refund or exchange.

I would strongly NOT RECOMMEND this website.
ABSOLUTELY AWFULL EXPERIENCE!!! Ordered Christmas gifts for my family. They didn't arrive. No one informed me about it earlier so I ended up without gifts nor money. 2 weeks after purchase date, on 2nd January (!!) they cancelled my order due to items being out of stock!
Absolutely awful customer service skills! I would not advise anyone to order from this website.

I placed two orders (of the same item) one after the other. Both times my order was cancelled after about 4 days of them taking the payment. In both emails they stated that the item I ordered was out of stock when I ordered the item? Why would you take someone’s money knowing the item was in stock.

I actually received an email regarding the second attempt of reordering today. I then decided to speak to someone on their website live chat regarding this who said that the item was out of stock and is now back in stock and that their stock is checked every 24hrs? Which is obviously a load of rubbish. They offered me no solution no chance to keep my order and send it out today. No compensation, and to top it off the agent I was speaking to ended the live chat abruptly.

Complete shambles!
SCAM COMPANY
AVOID AVOID AVOID
I have fallen victim to scam by this website , no tracking for my reference numbers, no response from them to my requests for update my account with them says I have no orders with them - I actually have two separate orders !!!!
Beware
Placed an order no notification. Live chat with Nancy clearly too busy for my issues then said would be delivered Monday. However nothing pending and confirmation number doesn’t exist. They clearly have their goals to be online high end retailer ....million miles away from their customer service aspect. Not sure the footwear even available on their website. BEWARE. 😡 filling in the online survey wouldn’t let me put in zero with 1 being poor. Way below that.
I read other peoples reviews AFTER placing my order a week ago and suddenly wished I hadn’t ordered BUT my experience was actually really positive. They were late to despatch my order but when I got through to them on chat (I agree with others it can take a long time to get through at the moment) they apologised and explained that there are delays due to such a high volume of orders/Christmas etc. I explained how I needed the order to arrive within the original time frame given and Nancy on live chat went above and beyond to make sure they upgraded my delivery and got it to me on time. I received my order yesterday and they are perfect! Giving 4 stars not 5 as they are hard to get hold of and I think they should make it known they are experiencing delays on their website so people can chose whether or not to place an order with this in mind. Maybe next Christmas they will be more prepared for a greater demand. Overall my experience was positive though!
Lost one parcel worth £98 - Royal Mail tracking shows that the parcel was delivered to their warehouse and now they say they will “investigate” and ended the chat. Another parcel posted at the same time was received and they have refunded £47.20 rather than £59!! The refund email states £59 but my bank account shows different! Not worth the stress and energy constantly trying to chase them up. I will not rest until I have my refund but the online chat is useless and no phone number!!!
Returned 3 parcels, only refunded me for 1 of the parcels. Exactly the same as what others have said, when I can actually get through to live chat, keep getting fobbed off saying an investigation has been opened with Hermes and that I have to wait, no phone number and they don't reply to emails. Been waiting almost a month now. Hermes clearly don't update their tracking information either as the one parcel I have been refunded for still says it is "on its way back to sender". Hermes are just as bad. Definitely won't be shopping here again as I feel robbed. When you have proof of postage this should be all you need to get a refund! It is appalling customer service.
Failed to deliver goods and now keep fobbing me off with regards to my refund I would never buy from them again.
Please note if you have bought off this site for an Xmas present their returns policy is still 14 days. There's no extension to return after this period for Xmas and no credit notes either.
Have bought, kept and returned shoes.Found them an excellent Company to deal with and have received my refunds with days of being returned. Love shopaholics and have recommended them to many friends.
Shoes returned, received acknowledgement email but no refund. No response to email and live chat lasted almost an hour with 5/6 minutes to answer each message. Refused to give a phone number or for me to speak to a manager then cut me off- how convenient. AVOID THIS COMPANY! I would never shop here again, not worth the hassle at all
They have the worst customer service!!! Lack of communication and extremely rude and never reply to emails or respond to online chat!! Awaiting a refund for ages now! First order was the same they agreed to reduce the cost of the damaged pair of boots then retracted saying no then offered me 30% discount on next order which is what I am not awaiting on my refund as shoes were not appropriate so it just goes from worse to worse!!
horrible company ordered 2 items recently,after a day or 2 contacted company to see what was happening,advised order was pending but items allocated to me,monies pending from account after week of no comms from them,I contacted them to ask whats happening.They told me the items had failed the QA test and were non available.I suspect the items were never in stock and used to get punters in.Customer Services were useless,never use again
Shoeaholics sent me some boots that were very damaged, they received the order back 20 days ago and i've still had no refund, can't get anywhere with them. Would avoid this company.
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.13 based on 104 reviews