Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
They have the worst customer service!!! Lack of communication and extremely rude and never reply to emails or respond to online chat!! Awaiting a refund for ages now! First order was the same they agreed to reduce the cost of the damaged pair of boots then retracted saying no then offered me 30% discount on next order which is what I am not awaiting on my refund as shoes were not appropriate so it just goes from worse to worse!!
horrible company ordered 2 items recently,after a day or 2 contacted company to see what was happening,advised order was pending but items allocated to me,monies pending from account after week of no comms from them,I contacted them to ask whats happening.They told me the items had failed the QA test and were non available.I suspect the items were never in stock and used to get punters in.Customer Services were useless,never use again
Shoeaholics sent me some boots that were very damaged, they received the order back 20 days ago and i've still had no refund, can't get anywhere with them. Would avoid this company.
Purchased a pair of Tory Burch boots over £300 arrived and definitely used the sole was all scratched and the heels all scuffed called was asked to send in photos as they would offer me a reduction being the last pair! Waited two weeks nothing sent endless emails and called 6 times to only be told sorry anything purchased from them will be scuffed and marked!!! It had gone past the 14 days so was not able to return!!!
Love Shoeholics and have been a customer for some time but unfortunately they are let down by Hermes. I bought three pairs of boots this week and Hermes said that they had tried to deliver on 3 days. Someone was in each time, as were the neighbours which is my alternative delivery address. They did not try to deliver at all. I have messaged Shoeholics but have not received a response. I have missed out on the good deals and paid three lots of delivery costs. Will return if they use a different delivery service.
Shoes were the wrong size and nothing like the picture. Still waiting on my refund after 3 weeks and numerous emails. Never buying form this site again. Avoid
Communication is terrible. My delivery hasint arrived and i feel i have just been left. I have contacted them many times by email. No response but one the live chat is like talking to robot's same answers different people. I will think twice buying from them again.
My trainers arrived and the box was selotaped together they had blatently been worn with black scuffs and the sole was scuffed and labels missing i contacted customer service and because i needed the trainers that day i could not return them and asked for a partial refund which was rejected i would not recommend anyone to buy from this sight unless you want to pay loads of money for a second hand pair of trainers
I personally have never had a problem with shoeaholics. Amazing prices! I have mainly purchased ugg boots and ugg slippers. Always been updated by Hermes once parcel has been delivered.
I have ordered numerous times from shoeaholic and never had a problem. Such amazing prices mainly ugg boots and slippers I have bought. Hermes always update me when delivered. I personally can not fault this company at all.
First order I’ve ever made. They sent the wrong size. I got 20% off and paid £7 for next day delivery. Now I can’t wear the shoes to this christening.

Absolute joke of a company as they don’t even have a phone number.
WOULD DEFINITELY NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY !!! Order never arrived but money has been debited from my bank. According to Hermes order was delayed, date was 27 July. 1 week later still delayed !! Customer service is absolutely appalling!! Wish I had read previous reviews before using this company as seems its not the first time this has happened !!! Not able to get a contact number to call, only live chat and that was unbelievable!! I eventually received my refund after I bombarded them every day on live chat till they eventually refunded my money!! WOULD DEFINITELY NOT ADVISE SHOPPING FROM THIS BUNCH OF CHANCERS !!!!!!
Scam, never delivered my shoes but had the nerve to collect money from my account , bad customer services.
The shoes and bag arrived within a week. Sent one pair back and recieved a refund within a week.
I'm very dubious about the shoes Carvela and the bag Nine west being the genuine article.
They are fine if you get your shoes.
If you have any issue nobody gets back to you regarding your query.And they do treat you like you are lying and you want to steal their precious shoes.
There is no number for the company. You can only use online chat so that they can ignore you!!!
Placed an order 1 month ago, it never arrived and yet I still haven’t received a refund! Not sure why I’m out of pocket when it’s not my fault! This is the second time this has happened with the same company!
I bought Carvela sandals and the second time of wearing them the sole fell off , as I was changing into another pair of sandals the other sole started falling off.
After reading the problems of refunds I decided to get my cobbler to repair them.
He said they were very poorly made and the soles hadn’t been roughed up prior to gluing
They seem to me to be poor copies as I am sure Kurt Geiger would not produce such rubbish
Very bad experience, recieved twice a size smaller shoes than ordered. Placed order with size 38/UK5 and recieved 37/UK4, ok it could be mistake once but sent the wrong size back and ordered same shoes again in 38, arrived again 37! Now thats a bad joke. Sent them back immediately too. Bad customers service too, not realy helpful.
I never received the trainers it has been 3 weeks I keep requesting a refund but the reply is it needs to get back to the warehouse my order no is 501476921
Do not buy from this website! Dreadful customer service. Really appalling. They rarely reply to emails and won’t deal with complaints even when damaged goods are delivered
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.10 based on 107 reviews