Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
Shoes turned up in a box looking like it had been kicked around a warehouse for a month. No answer at customer services and no one responds to DM’s. Joke.
Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes!
I ordered 2 items on 1 order and received notification that my order had been despatched. Collected my parcel from Doddle but found only 1 item in the parcel. Rang shoeaholics to find that the second item was out of stock when they went to pack and that they had cancelled that part of the order and refunded - but they didn't bother to tell me! No email, text - nothing!
Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended.
Ordered last week and they're still not dispatched
I have never had a problem with this company,anything I have ordered has came and in the timeframe given
I love this website and have managed to get so many bargains. Especially when the shoes are still full price on other websites.
I would say that their only downfall is how long they take to process returns. I wouldn't request an exchange of an item because you can wait weeks for the replacement to get to you. You're better off putting another order in and sending the original back as a return. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
POSITIVE : Cheap delivery of using Doodle. Quick delivery. Items looks well packaged, too early to comment on quality.

NEGATIVE : I bought 2 pairs of shoes which were on offer, when they delivered they made a mistake and only sent one, and refunded the pair they didn't send. No contact made to apologize, just a PayPal partial refund, so I called them up, the CS agent said item out of stock, while I can see the stock available online.
I was not convinced they were out of stock, so I did another order a day after, and a couple of days later I got my item through post. So I was out of pocket for the 2nd delivery charge, although contacted them with the information they just said "it's how it is", no apology for selling when no stock, or refund or even offer of refund for postage.
Placed a order on Monday for click collect at my local Debenhams store for today, after receiving no email I rang shoeholics
The lady was rude and talked to me like I was a 5 year old and when I requested to speak to her manager she hung up
After ringing back and getting through to the manager I was told that due to a busy sale period my items would arrive next week instead of today as promised on the order, my daughter year 8 prom is ruined as the matching shoes and clutch bag will not arrive in time
Will never use shoeholics Again
I received my order on time, previously announced by a courier. I bought a pair of Kurt Geiger office women shoes and they look great. I will order again. Thank you!
I ordered a pair of Kurt Geiger sliders the item came faulty. Contacted the courier who should have collected the parcel. they didn't. I contacted them and had to wait 48hours to be told take them to a parcel shop. I contacted yourselves about the situation. staff were rude and uninterested and couldn't even find the order for ages. From this I waited over a wk and the item still said on the way back to merchant. Again spoke to courier who said it had been returned. Spoke to yourselves. again rude and uninterested staff. Who eventually after me kicking up a fuss told me that they would mark it as urgent and find out where the item was and once they had located it would refund me. 24 hours later i find out via email the item has been returned with no mentuon of my return and still as of today's date I have not received a refund for the item.Both companies and staff are a disgrace. Today I will be demanding an immediate refund. It is now 3 weeks since to item was returned. Dreadful service. If i could have given a 0 for the score I would have
It has many promotion codes which makes customers pretty cheerful, and also limited time for certain codes that makes us even more shoeaholic lol.
Ordered shoes 6 weeks ago (which arrived very promptly). This is then when everything started going downhill.
Had to return the shoes as they were to big - asked for a smaller size to be sent. Fast forward 6 weeks - 3 phone calls and 3 promises later and still no shoes.
Three times been told the same lame excuses (they dont know where the shoes are - they'll have to contact the warehouse, who has to contact Hermes who will then contact Doddle?????? to find out where the shoes are. And then they will call me back..... (that is the infuriating part - no has bothered to call me back and each time I call it seems that they are not aware of any previous calls.)
Get you act together .........
great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it
Didn't receive the item I ordered after many attempts to contact I received no reply. I eventually got my money back via a PayPal dispute but shouldn't of gone that far.
do not shop with this company if you have any sense,they take ages to respond to you and they do not refund your money!!!!!!!! KEEP AWAY
Worst customer service experience. staff is rude, unhelpful and promise phone calls back that never actually happen. Avoid at all costs.
I bought an ugg by the first time on Shoeaholics and works very well. Unfortunatelly, when I bought my second ugg it did not fit mecand I've decided to sent it back following the Refund Policy! It was sent through Royal Mail in 03.01.18 and no one answer my questions through email and the customer telephone number is saying tha The Office is "Closed" in the during a regular week work day!
I would give them zero if I could
Ordered 2 pairs of shoes in November, recieved one and returned as wrong size.
Since then I have been chasing for a refund or just to get the shoes.
Have achieved Nothing at all despite hours waiting on hold. Truly awful experience and I never write to complain
I got my order the next day, had to return it as the fit was wrong on 29 Oct.. 6 weeks later and I've still not received a refund. The customer phone line didn't work, emails take up to a week to answer. I finally reached someone by phone 24 Nov. who confirmed they would process the refund and take 3 - 5 days to appear on my statement. It's now the 7th of December and still waiting.... The customer service is appalling and I certainly won't order from them again.
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.09 based on 108 reviews