Shoetique Insights

Shoetique have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process and refunds.

B

A-

Price - Excellent

89.55%
Industry Average
" Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended. "
- Carrie Sharna Simmons
" It is a very clear, user friendly website, so that it is quick and easy to order what you need. The items always arrive on time and the prices are good, I never had any problems with Shoetique over the years and have bought many pairs of shoes from them. "
- Ilmarie
" Ordered the DueBoot Chelsea ankle boot. Took advantage of the half price sale. Fantastic. Perfect fit and extremely comfortable. The only very small issue was the fact that there was no confirmation of despatch email and I had to call to find out if it had been despatched and request the tracking number. Very minor point but on the whole excellent first experience with Shoetique. "
- Lucia Foster
Write your review on Shoetique
A

Delivery - Fast

92.98%
- Carrie Sharna Simmons
" good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well "
- Linda
" Very pleased with delivery, shoes and packaging. "
- Michelle O'Halloran
C

Returns Process - Average

60.00%
- Carrie Sharna Simmons
" good sale, easy to use site, quick delivery, good returns policy as well "
- Linda
" These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought! Heavenly feet is the perfect name, they are so comfortable. They arrived immediately - you can't go wrong as it's free returns too! I now have two pairs, love them. "
- LISA YARE
C

Refunds - Average

60.00%
- Carrie Sharna Simmons
" Although the shoes didn't fit properly (my feet not the shoes,) the company phoned to let me know they had received the returned shoes and have refunded the money. I would certainly use them again. "
- Julia davis
" Good selection, came quickly, easy to return pair that did not fit and refunded money promptly. "
- Mrs Dolling
A
96.91%
Industry Average
" Thank you so much for the quick service. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully comfortable Fitflops are. Having received my boots this morning, tried them on I could have walked a marathon wearing them immediately!!!! Thank you again. "
- Elizabeth Hart
" My friend and I visited the Hale shop at lunchtime and were really pleased with the service we received. The lady that dealt with us was extremely patient with us and could not have been more helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience, thankyou. Sorry if you missed your lunch! "
- Jan
" Fantastic service, Very prompt delivery - only a couple of days. Much better than another shoe website I have tried. Shoes are exactly what I wanted. "
- Lucilla Herrmann

Get ready for our phone call!