Shoetique Refund Reviews

Shoetique have a Refund Grade of C.

C

C

Refund - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" Fast and efficient delivery, easy to order from with good prices plus a discount code helped. Free delivery and returns make it an effortless shopping experience, refunds if needed are usually quite prompt too. I have used this company on many occasions and have always been happy. Highly recommended. "
posted 6 months ago - Carrie Sharna Simmons
" Although the shoes didn't fit properly (my feet not the shoes,) the company phoned to let me know they had received the returned shoes and have refunded the money. I would certainly use them again. "
posted 4 years ago - Julia davis
" Good selection, came quickly, easy to return pair that did not fit and refunded money promptly. "
posted 4 years ago - Mrs Dolling
" This was my first internet purchase of shoes and, unfortunately, I misjudged the sizing. The ordered shoes arrived within 3 days but as they were too big I returned them and learned two days later that they had been received by Shoetique and they would refund. My Bank Statement confirmed refund in full. With that assurance I will definitely order from Shoetique again. Excellent customer service. Thank you. "
posted 4 years ago - Brenda A. Beaumont
" Shoes arrived quickly. Unfortunately they were not what I wanted but return and refund service was excellent. "
posted 4 years ago - Susan Tilley
" Very quick and efficient service with free delivery. Sadly the shoes did not fit and I had to return them. Returns are prepaid and My refund was made within days. Excellent service "
posted 4 years ago - kathryn green
" Excellent service - received my shoes the next day. No problems or fuss changing them either - got my refund really quickly and replacement pairs even faster. I will definitely be using them again. Staff very helpful over the phone and gave excellent advice about the shoes. So pleased, excellent service and highly recommended. "
posted 4 years ago - Gail Hardy
" Service, delivery and refund very efficient, unfortunately shoes were a very poor fit and quality could have been better. Would certainly purchase from you again "
posted 4 years ago - SUSAN COX
" I had a complaint with a pair of slippers, returned item, super efficient reply and refund. Highly recomended. "
posted 4 years ago - Jeff Long
" The rating is for the service. The shoes I chose didn't fit comfortably so sadly I had to return them. The refund came through quickly. Excellent service. "
posted 4 years ago - Anna Hamilton