SHO Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Emma

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SHO in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Emma
"Great service. Great product. I love my new 500ml bottle and carry cover. Perfect size for me and keeps my water ice cold all day."
Gina North
"Love these bottles. I love water ice cold. I drop some small ice cubes in fill Bottle up. Its spill proof and will stay cold 24 hours. After ten hours my ice still frozen...."
Amanda Ainsworth
"Very happy I now have a cold drink with me at all times"
Nicola Speight
"Very happy with my sho water bottle keeps my water very cold all day at work in a very hot dry cleaning hub"
"SHO despatched my order quickly and the item arrived well packaged. Their communication was excellent and cannot be faulted. They are very committed to their product and more than anything they want you to be 100% happy and seem to bend over backwards to ensure this is the case. Would highly recommend this company and their products."
Julian Calleja
"Item delivered promptly. It does what it says and is very nice and great as a gift for anyone."
Lea
"Fantastic customer service. Facebook messages and emails answered fast and by a real person. My SHO 500ml bottle was used on a hot summers day but the drink stayed ice cold."
Rachael Hart
"The bottles are exactly as it's described, stays icy cold for 24hrs but still stays cold for a lot longer than that. And the same with the hot drinks"
"Their bottles are perfect, they really do keep drinks as cold or hot as the drink is when you fill in up."
Dave McCall
"Excellent product does exactly as advertised, i do a lot of hiking and it keeps the liquid nice and cold for that refreshing much needed drink on a hot day... Would recommend... Thanks"
Anne Heald
"Can't live without this product take it everywhere with me great for hot or cold liquids .does exactly what they said it would fabulous product. We now have three in our household . And fabulous colours."
SHO is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews