Mixology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mixology
Read Mixology Reviews
Great products with great fit!
Amazing shipping process!! great customer service
One of the items that I ordered which was marked final sale was actually ripped so i have no way to return it!
Was disappointed to receive the sweater I ordered with stains all over the bottom of it. Hoping customer service is able to resolve.
The clothes were all really nice quality, looked just like the pictures online, and fit as expected.
I love it!! It is good for basics and also if you are into the preppy style/look.
The customer service was excellent. They responded promptly and professionally. I was very impressed with the service and it will encourage me to purchase additional items!
Such great sales! Every time they announce one I have to send it to all my friends! I really love their clothes and every thing shipped SO FAST!
Highly recommended!! Price is right Selections are great ! Fast delivery
The sweater has not arrived yet?
Still have not received necklace. Either you or USPS have dropped the ball on necklace. Probably USPS. Still a disastified customer. Only 1 star
I received the wrong necklace and am still waiting on the correct one to be delivered.
Hi. I asked for one of the items to be gift wrapped and paid extra for that, it wasn’t gift wrapped.
Love your clothes and you are truly on top of your game. Your styles are amazing.
Your prices are fantastic and we always get delivery FAST.

We love Mixology
Fits great, Loves it!
Easy website. Loved all the things I purchased. Good customer service.
Beautiful earrings; great service!
Love my top!
Such a great product, high quality!
I ordered 2 items over 2 weeks ago and I haven’t received them and cannot track order or get a response from Mixology
Mixology is rated 4.27 based on 92 reviews