ShopApes Jewelry Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend ShopApes Jewelry

How would you rate ShopApes Jewelry ?

(optional)

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Adrien Rabiot
Total copycat company that is trying to mimic other genuine and luxury brands.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ShopApes Jewelry in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Adrien Rabiot
Unverified Reviewer
"Total copycat company that is trying to mimic other genuine and luxury brands."
"Poor bracelet quality. They faded after 2 wear. Not worth the money for the cheaply made bracelets. Don't let their photos deceive you."
"Shopapes are the best!!! Shopapes is my all-time shopping site for all my jewelries. I have been using it for quite some time now. First of all, I like the wide variety that they have for all their customers. They have a wide variety of jewelries to choose from bot for male and females as well as children. There is always something for everyone. All you have to do is search through their website. Another advantage that I find very fascinating with shopapes is their excellent customer service. They have a dedicated team of professional staff who are always there to help you with your questions. The professionalism with these people keeps me coming for more and more. Every time I hit their inbox with questions, the respond promptly. Plus they are available 24/7. Finally, I like the haste with which they deliver your product. I used to have bad experience with other online sellers with delivery time. They used to take too long to deliver my order and this did not sit well with me. However, all that ended when I found shopapes. They deliver within the time flame they say they will and they never disappoint at all. I would recommend anyone out there doing online shopping on jewelries to try them out. They will not disappoint."
"Bracelets faded after 2 weeks of use. A few crystals fell off the bangle."
"I have ordered from ShopApes time and time again and I am never disappointed. They have a great selection of high quality jewelry. My tastes vary all the time and it is nice they have such a wide selection for me to choose from. Every time I need to look for something particular, they have great customer service and help point me in the direction I need to look in. Shipping is fast so I get it in plenty of time! I highly recommend shopping with ShopApes. You will not be disappointed!"
"ShopApes are professionals indeed, they deliver what they promise and the same item you order is what you will get. I have ordered from ShopApes for the third time and everything went fine without any problem at all, their jewelries are of high quality and you will never regret shopping from them. I ordered my first jewelry from them 4 month ago and the jewelry still looking new, no sign of fading at all."
"If I must confess, "ShopApes" is remarkable online shopping market! The delivery was very fast and the quality is just what I thought. Very affordable and convenient. I highly recommend this company to everyone looking for quality jewelry online."
"The help I received from shopapes was excellent and I will certainly consider using you again when looking for gifts for my granddaughters. I would definitely recommend The ShopApes Jewelry Company to others."
"It is genuinely hard to find good quality jewelry these days. One might search online for weeks at a time trying to find the perfect bracelet for a girlfriend’s birthday party, or the perfect necklace for one’s wife. This is why when we look at certain products, we rely on the reviews of that product to tell us if the product is actually genuinely good quality. This particular company I am writing this review about has excellent products. From bracelets, to cuffs, to necklaces, to rings; these products are some of the best quality I have ever seen. I was truly speechless after my necklace had arrived in such good condition. All my friends say it suits me well. Normally I wouldn’t write this much about a company, but I felt like it was my responsibility to write this review so that people reading it can know that the products produced by this company are exceptional in quality. I highly recommend trying out some of their products."
"I stumbled on ShopApes jewelry through an advert and was awed by the jewelry designs. Looking them over on the site I decided to purchase something for my boyfriend. I was more interested in the pieces because the site claimed they were handcrafted. And I wasn’t disappointed. The piece I bought was just as advertised on the website when I opened up the package. Really good quality and I could see that so much energy was put into the design. Even though I was able to track the progress of my order by simply inputting the order number and my email address, I still went on to contact customer service and the agent was really helpful and assured that my package would arrive on time. My package arrived in 2 days in good condition using USPS earlier than I anticipated. I made a new order a few weeks later because my boyfriend really liked the piece I bought for him. What I liked most about my second order was that after I bought jewelry items worth over $200 ShopApes surprisingly included a luxurious looking wooden box."
Rudy Marshall
Verified Reviewer
"So far so good very nice that I wore it with my others and all togather looked like i wanted them 2 seeing how long these last but I see me buying me some more of these...."
Andre Whiting
Verified Reviewer
"I simply love my new Roman numeral love bangel . Shipping was fast the box it came in made me feel like I was ordering for a upscale jewelry store . I'm very please with the purchase this is my 2nd item from the store"
"I happen to chance upon this company from Facebook advertising. They use very high quality photos showcasing their products. However, I realised that the photos they used are mainly stolen from Anil Arjandas. Anil is a jewelry designer and his products are made of real gold and diamonds. Shopapes uses cheap gold plated metal (which fades off with use) and have the cheek to market their products with Anil's photos. This is scam as they not only infringed copyright by selling cheap knockoffs, they deceive customers by advertising products that are of a different quality from what you see in the photos. Avoid them at all cost! To Shopapes: Why are you using Anil Arjandas photos to market your products? Did you not rip off his designs? You are avoiding the copyright infringement claims because you are guilty of them."
ShopApes Jewelry is rated 3.77 based on 13 reviews