www.shoptora.co.uk Reviews

F
Happiness Grade

www.shoptora.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E

Delivery - Slow

47.62%
Industry Average
Like the other customers, I ordered a microwave due to be delivered 4 - 5 days then notice it would be up to 17 - 20 days then nothing. Despite several messages, with positive replies, no delivery. I then demanded my money back. they said a refund would be made within 14 days. No refund. I reported to ACTION FRAUD who say no crime committed. I will be reporting this matter again.
- Anonymous
Not much more to add. All the same as the other reviews this is what you get. Hello, We have confirmation that your product has entered European territory. Once the customs formalities have been completed, DHL will contact you to schedule the delivery time to your home. Thank you for your patient Alexandra
- Alan B
Cartbight shoptora took my money, said there was a long delay in delivery. I cancelled order. Months later still No refund! Absolute scammers! Reported them to french trading standards. Total fraudulent scammers. Do NOT buy from this disgusting company!!!!
F

Refunds - Difficult

23.21%
Industry Average
Same group of companies as 'Cartbright' Ordered item 11 November 2019. Received email stating that there would be a delay 15 to 20 days. Now 30 January 2020 - still no goods and no sign of a refund requested 12 December 2019. How are these scammers allowed to get away with it????
- Jim
All reviews are true - ordered an iron in November to be told it is out of stock but expected new stock in 20 days...then got a tracking number - ofcourse tracking didn't exist - told me parcel lost... item never sent...3 months later can ask for refund, all agreed...one month later still no money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Guess people get paid to respond to emails, but they don't have any stock!
- Anonymous
I finally have my chargeback payment permanently from my bank for goods I paid for and didn’t receive a refund or goods from shoptora it has taken around a month to recieve chargeback and that was temporary and a month later for shoptora to dispute my claim now has passed so everyone claim as soon as card provider lets you make a claim and you will receive a refund it’s a bit of a waiting process (2months) in total but worth the wait to get a permanent refund from a scam site apparently based in China not France (eurotexsell)
- Jane