www.shoptora.co.uk Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

24.56%
Industry Average
To cut a long story short, eventually promised a refund, nothing, I chased many many many times.
posted 8 months ago - Nigel
To cut a long story short, eventually promised a refund, nothing, then the last commute location asking md to check my bank! They could not give info of refund.
posted 8 months ago - Diane mcdougall
I got scammed by this company before Christmas ordered a Dyson hair dryer never got it I have reported to actin fraud and citizens advice. I was lucky I paid with my credit card and got all my money refunded back. Please do not use them as you will never get your goods or money back from them.
posted 8 months ago - Lolly
Ordered an Amazon Firestick in November and it was allegedly lost in the post. They claimed to be sending me another, but that never arrived either. They have now stopped replying to my e-mails. Thankfully my credit card company have refunded my payment and I guess will pursue them directly. Swerve this company.....
posted 8 months ago - Alex
Same group of companies as 'Cartbright' Ordered item 11 November 2019. Received email stating that there would be a delay 15 to 20 days. Now 30 January 2020 - still no goods and no sign of a refund requested 12 December 2019. How are these scammers allowed to get away with it????
posted 8 months ago - Jim
All reviews are true - ordered an iron in November to be told it is out of stock but expected new stock in 20 days...then got a tracking number - ofcourse tracking didn't exist - told me parcel lost... item never sent...3 months later can ask for refund, all agreed...one month later still no money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Guess people get paid to respond to emails, but they don't have any stock!
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
Do not use under any circumstances.. ordered electric scooter for my grandson for xmas beginning of November.. took the money straight away .. numerous emails.. no response.. no scooter.. no refund.. no explanation .. needless to say grandson in tears xmas morning.. absolute scum.. every review is the the same.. God the money have taken from hard working people who want to buy for their loved ones n nothing is ever delivered!!!
posted 9 months ago - Debbz bailiss
A complete scam company don’t order anything you will not get it nor a refund!!
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
Ordered Firestick in October 2019, haven't received or a refund and don't get replies to emails. This is a scam company also known as Shopora or Cartbright.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
Shopra A scam company, ordered item on 20th November, took money on 21st November including exchange rate costs ,received email item will dispatched within 5-7days, then all of a sudden they said due to a number of customers ordering the same item it will take upto 17-20 days, obviously I assumed all was good, after 20 days had past no item, I emailed them asking for the item or refund GUESS WHAT NO RESPONSE.