www.shoptora.co.uk Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

34.92%
Industry Average
ordered a shed on 23/10/19 never got it and cant a refund they just ignore all emails they should not be trading .
posted 6 months ago - mark
To cut a long story short, eventually promised a refund, nothing, I chased many many many times.
posted 10 months ago - Nigel
To cut a long story short, eventually promised a refund, nothing, then the last commute location asking md to check my bank! They could not give info of refund.
posted 10 months ago - Diane mcdougall
I got scammed by this company before Christmas ordered a Dyson hair dryer never got it I have reported to actin fraud and citizens advice. I was lucky I paid with my credit card and got all my money refunded back. Please do not use them as you will never get your goods or money back from them.
posted 10 months ago - Lolly
Ordered an Amazon Firestick in November and it was allegedly lost in the post. They claimed to be sending me another, but that never arrived either. They have now stopped replying to my e-mails. Thankfully my credit card company have refunded my payment and I guess will pursue them directly. Swerve this company.....
posted 10 months ago - Alex
Same group of companies as 'Cartbright' Ordered item 11 November 2019. Received email stating that there would be a delay 15 to 20 days. Now 30 January 2020 - still no goods and no sign of a refund requested 12 December 2019. How are these scammers allowed to get away with it????
posted 11 months ago - Jim
All reviews are true - ordered an iron in November to be told it is out of stock but expected new stock in 20 days...then got a tracking number - ofcourse tracking didn't exist - told me parcel lost... item never sent...3 months later can ask for refund, all agreed...one month later still no money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Guess people get paid to respond to emails, but they don't have any stock!
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
Do not use under any circumstances.. ordered electric scooter for my grandson for xmas beginning of November.. took the money straight away .. numerous emails.. no response.. no scooter.. no refund.. no explanation .. needless to say grandson in tears xmas morning.. absolute scum.. every review is the the same.. God the money have taken from hard working people who want to buy for their loved ones n nothing is ever delivered!!!
posted 1 year ago - Debbz bailiss
A complete scam company don’t order anything you will not get it nor a refund!!
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Ordered Firestick in October 2019, haven't received or a refund and don't get replies to emails. This is a scam company also known as Shopora or Cartbright.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous