SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Love the Shukr Abaya quality, cut, and fabric. Easy returns and good customer service.
The skirt I bought is beautifully made and I am so pleased with it. I am short and so it was lovely to have it made to exactly the right length for me. The fabric is light weight and perfect for the summer. I would definitely recommend Shukr.
I always have a great experience with their clothes and they have amazing customer service.
I buy hats from Shukr pretty regularly. They're well designed, well fitting most of the time. The continuous supply of new hat styles is really attractive. JazakAllah...
I love it so much, the fabrics are very good.I would like to see more sales. and more discount on not only small size ,but another sizes too .
The service is very good, Abayas are beautiful, good variety, beautiful hijab scarfs, shipping is excellent, returning was easy with DSL ๐Ÿ‘
Excellent place to buy abayas. Shukur is the only place i get my abayas great quality.
Very pleased with the quality of the products and the helpfulness of the staff!
I love your clothes and have not been disappointed at all.
Good quality jubba that fit perfectly.
Its a very good material I love this clothes very comfortable.
Excellent quality. Extremely confortable. Size and color as described. First time buying from shukr, will definitely come back and recommend. JazakomAllah khairan.
Good quality
Like the line
I love Shukr. Their clothing is always high quality. I wish all of the tops for women had inseam pockets big enough to fit a smaller size book in them though.
My experience over the years with Shukr has always been great! The clothes are high-quality, there are plenty of classic pieces that I can have in my wardrobe for many years, and I feel good about supporting a fair-trade company. The customer service is also fantastic! Shukran Shukr!
A wonderful place to shop for Islamic clothing.
Overall the service is great and the clothes are well made. I just have one complaint which is some of the lighter fabrics are wrinkle prone. I would be totally satisfied if this wasn't an issue. Next time I order I'll try to order medium weight fabrics that won't wrinkle as much.
High quality and modest. You get what you paid for. Inshallah I will definitely order from them again.
I really like it’s my favorite clothes to wear in the summer and it’s really good .
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews