SHUKR Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend SHUKR Clothing

Tell us how SHUKR Clothing made you happy
Comfortable skirt and nice color
The quality of the clothes are great, the stitching and material excellent. My only issue is that there isn’t a greater range of fits available. If you find that it fits, you’ll be really pleased. Otherwise it’s spend a few quid, to take it to someone to shorten it.
I have ordered clothes for few times from Shukr, their delivery is so fast. Also the material and the fabric of the skirts were really good and it is really comfortable. I will buy definitely from shukr again.
Shukr provide beautiful, high-quality clothing which always arrives quickly. Their customer service is impeccable and on the rare occasions I have to return something, it's handled very smoothly. They are my favourite shop to buy clothing from.
Very impressive colour ,comfortable clothing and elegant look. Fits perfectly ,but kufi is little bit tight. I love shukr clothing. Looking forward to buy from shukr on eid .
I normally only used to buy abayas from shukr. But the quality is not what I'm paying for. Ones colour started fading onto my other items. The second fabric just started shredding, I cannot understand why started ripping from places. I have hence not bought since then again.
I would appreciate more variety in colour, and softer materials like cotton jersey. The option for colour is very limited.
I love my jersey hijabs and denim dress. Quality products and prompt delivery. Great experience from Shukr.
Excellent customer service!
This is a test review
Excellent service, extremely satisfied with the my order and the customer service far exceeded my high expectations.
SHUKR Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 131 reviews