SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
Love my SideTrak! It arrived super fast and they have awesome customer service!
Set was exceptionally easy. Is easy to attach and very light weight. This has made my work from home or any place else a breeze. I did have 1 question, connected with customer service and they have been helpful and quick. I have recommended this to colleagues who do the same type of work and would co to use to recommend it to anyone.
The SideTrak is the best way to have two screens and since having to work from home office it has been very beneficial. Traveling with the unit and laptop is also great!! Would recommend the ease of use and value
I love my SideTrak. It has been a lifesaver as I work from home for the first time. I can't stop sharing with my friends and family. Most people have never heard of this amazing invention. It works great with my Macbook and is easy to remove and transport.
I have been teleworking for as long as I have been a Federal worker, and I'm not sure how I ever got anything done w/o a Sidetrak. Buying this device has only made my job easier, and possibly one of the best purchases in 2020!
Great screen, very helpful for when you travel
I work for an international organization and during this pandemic, we were notified that we will be working from home until further notice. I'm used to using two monitors at my work office and didn't really worked from home as much so I didn't have a monitor at home. It was frustrating to work with my laptop because not only it has a tiny screen, but it also affected my productivity. The time I worked doubled just because of the one laptop set-up I have in my home. When my boss told me that I could purchase an extra monitor, I looked up what's best and I decided to purchase SideTrak rather than a regular monitor because my work-from-home set-up is small. SideTrak made a HUGE DIFFERENCE with how productive I was and am working from home. I'm now able to conduct meetings and work on a document at the same time. I can also use this for business trips that I know a regular monitor can't do. I'm DEFINITELY satisfied with this purchase.
Great product for working remotely! Really missed having an extra screen and Sidetrak saved the day. Super easy to setup as well.
Love the Side Track. So easy to set up and use. Makes my life so much easier to have another screen.
An amazing addition to my work station, and much needed. Ordering process, delivery and set up were fast and easy! Thanks for an amazing product.
I work full time from hime now and after you work with 2 monitors you don’t ever want to go back!! It makes life so much easier.
With the Sidetrak monitor it allows me to always have a second monitor on my laptop. I don't have to be confined to my office now.
I'm so excited to have this sidetrak as I work so much from home and outside of my home so the ability to travel with both screens that are compact and easy to pack is genius. Thanks so much!!!!
With our current working remote requirements having the ability to use my laptop and still have dual monitor capability has been essential to performing my job effectively. The Sidetrak was easy to install and set up. Once we are back to business as usual it will be nice to use my Sidetrak when I travel and work while waiting for my flight or at my hotel.
I had an issue with the first side trak and customer service was GREAT. They sent a replacement immediately so it wasn't too disruptive to my work.
So much easier to work with the additional screen. SideTrak is perfect size for my laptop. Has made me much more efficient, especially while working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Would definitely recommend this product.
I do quite a bit of Continuing Professional Education and this product is a game changer. There was never enough real estate on my laptop to be really efficient.
I love my SideTrak! I was so accustomed to using two monitors in the office that I had to find a solution for working from home on my laptop thanks to the pandemic. The SideTrak set up was quick and easy (I am not a tech person)!
SideTrak 5 star review on 16th April 2020
I really love the Side Trak! The screen itself is super light and easy to set-up, allowing me to work well, wherever I need to.
I was thrown into work from home amid covid 19 outbreak, as many were, and so happy to have this hardware to support me at home. Worth the investment
SideTrak is rated 4.54 based on 152 reviews