Signs On The Cheap Reviews

Read Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
Very easy to design your own sign. Shipping was a bit of a shocker as the sign was almost as much as shipping.
Everything was good. But Shipping was a little expensive and made the cost go up quite a bit more than I expected.
Nice job, overall. The product was fast, simple, and easy to complete. A few of the black stickers had a thin, white edge and I needed to cut them myself with a scissor. Shy of that, it was perfect! Thank you.
the design and ordering experience was great. No issues, they were print as we had designed them. The reason I rated only "Good" was because of the shipping charge. In this day of free shipping. I was a little taken back by the cost of shipping and the fact that we had to pay sale tax also. We were initially buying additional item, but with the cost of shipping and tax, we back off. But overall quite good!
Sign came out GREAT/LOVE IT. There should be a way to communicate to you folks that you would like to have 3 holes on top and sides of sign borders etc etc.
OK. A little confusing and had to start over a few times to get it right, but worked. Very surprised at the cost of shipping. More than the cost of the sign which was in the around $25.
The signs and stands are top quality but the $30 delivery fee is outrageous!
Super quick delivery. My only problem was they didnt offer bright red as a color when choosing letter color.
Super easy interface. Time to receipt was not the same as advertised.
the online ordering and shipment went great! Super fast and accurate, but some of my signs were scratched and one corner was bent. The coating comes off very easy so I may have to spray tehm with a coat of matte urathane or something. They look really good though.
I only wish the wire stands were a bit taller. 24" would be more in line with what I would have liked as an option.
Design was great, however, for the price of delivery, that was way to long did not meet date given last time. Really need them on time this time!
Was pleased with my experience and advice from your design team. Would have rated 5 stars but was surprised by the shipping costs, given that several of your competitors were offering Free Shipping.
Over all was a good experience would us them again
Very easy to design a sign. Prices are excellent.
I received the signs today and they are very good. I will start using them a soon as possible.. thanks so much for the fast service.
The signs look just like I expected and I am very happy with the signs. However the pictures of the metal sign holders show those that are larger at the top. The ones I received are the same size all the way up. They should work fine, but they are not as pictured.
Good Job. Sign easy to place on car bumper.
It was a great experience. I have not received my sign yet, however I am anticipating a great product. Customer service was great. I inquired on shipping discounts through customer service, they said that there was discount, however through the chat option, they sent a discount link that did not work. I was generally still satisfied with my experience.
It came out just like I had hoped. Just one thing though....The color was not as bright as it looked on the computer. It came in pink when it should have been a NEON pink.
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.65 based on 2,762 reviews