Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"The order came in complete and wonderful . The big signs came in with colors as the original except few smaller signs the red color was faded as if it was already in the sun . But the quality and the fonts was good as the original. I would go back to them for more signage printing ."
"Great! Having it processed made and shipped was amazing! So fast!"
"It was fine."
"At first it was really easy and I really liked the prices. The shipping price seems high, about 50% of the total order! Also, the next morning I got confusing email about my cart was still open. I had to spend time trying to figure out if my order had actually been placed, although I was sure I'd paid for it. I'll see if my signs arrive quickly and accurately, then I'll be thrilled!"
"Design and ordering experience was good. Coupon discount was good. Shipping and handling was high from what I've experienced on other sites."
"Good was smooth."
"Once you figure out how to create your art work, the experience is good. Had trouble uploading what I had already created so I had to start over and create it again in the space that is provided. Have not yet received my signs, but the draft sure looked nice."
"The ordering process was great, as was the design. One of my signs was damaged during shipping begging the question why wouldn't you put them facing inwards on the bottom and top of the pile to avoid damage to the front of a sign. Other than that mishap, I was very happy with my order."
"Easy to order and reasonable prices. I received the sign 2 days later than expected."
"Ordering and pricing was fantastic. I had a couple of issues moving around text boxes once I made the text small. Other than that, though, it was a fantastic and easy experience."
"Good and it was easy"
"The design and ordering process were a breeze. The shipping was quite exorbitant and will likely deter me from any frequent purchases."
"Very easy to design! Very fast shipping - good looking signs."
"The signs I ordered using a template from the website got me the most calls than any other marketing I did. They defiantly were one of the best ideas I had. The one thing I will do differently is word my sign so that it can be used next season."
"It was good, not bad for the price Lets see how long they last in the hot sun."
"Everything was fine until I couldn't get it to type my card information into the order form. I closed it out and came back later through an email link telling me my order for 55% off needed to be completed. When I went through that link it did not give me the 55% off but only 50% off. I do expect a refund for that additional 5%. Thank you."
"Website can be unpredictable when designing your own sign."
"I like the website as it so easy to design. For the product, well I like it but the logo seem to be smaller than in the design in the website and the red color seem drop/fade than what I expected."
"Good. It would be nice to have rules to the side and grid to position your text"
"The ordering process was easy and quick"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.69 based on 2,404 reviews