Signs On The Cheap Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

"the signs arrived quickly and at a good price, but the logo was blurry. The resolution of the image was probably not high enough, but there was no warning to that effect as I have seen with other websites."
"They sent me an email claiming my order was shipped when in fact it had not been!! My eta ended up changing five days out from original date given!!!"
"Everything was great except your holes were too small. We had to drill them down."
"Fast / Easy / Accurate / Fair pricing. Good experience."
"Signs are awesome!!! Thank you very much!"
"We are very pleased with the ease of creating our signs and the quality of the finished product! We will definitely shop again!!"
"Had to call in since website would not send me a password code. The person I talked to was very helpful, but I'm still waiting for him to send me the password code so I can change it."
"It was easy to set up. I wish there were options to shadow the text."
"Nice and easy"
"Shipping was a rip off"
"The price is great, and the signs are as expected however I get three emails a day from this company and they are very annoying there is no option to unsubscribe"
"simple and support was good"
"I am so happy with the whole process. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you!"
"Shipping costs are very high and hidden until the end."
"I got the order and I gotta say that they look great and you guys came thru wonderfully. Signs on the Cheap is definitely my new sign partner. Bucky Burrell Owner A-1 Sealcoating & Striping"
"It was great. The person I worked with was extremely patient and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Have not received product yet so I can not comment on quality of it.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Very easy to setup and navigate."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I love my new signs!
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Excellent job! It's exactly what I ordered!!!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: A couple more options to have different background colors
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Design Tool
"Very easy and pricing was 👌"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Black words are faded.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Delivery Time
"Easy and fast"