Signs On The Cheap Reviews

Read Signs On The Cheap Reviews

1-866-661-9239

service@signsonthecheap.com

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy
Perfect, we were beyond pleased with our company signs!
Design & ordering process was easy and cost was great!
Exactly as expected.
Experience was great. I found your site easier to use for a custom design than a competitor's was. Most of, your price was great on a quality aluminum sign.
Very good deal!
Easy to use site, signs arrived quickly and in great shape!
Ok, ordering was pretty straight forward.
Had some issues maneuvering thru the website but one call to your customer support line worked!
I love the designing tool. It was easy and fun to use. I had a small problem checking out, however customer service took care of my order. I can hardly wait to get my signs!
Great thanks!
I give the design and ordering experience all 5 stars because both were easy to irk my way through and there were lots of options when designing my signs!
Excellent quality signs, great price, and arrived pretty quick. Thank you!
Design and ordering was fast and simple. Doesn’t works as well in safari as other browsers. But overall a good experience.
The web site was very easy to use, and the prices were clear and accurate. My signs were delivered on time and are exactly what I expected.
Great service, quality products and fast delivery - Thank you!
I love this site!!! Prices are great and the options are fabulous and there is something for all my needs for every property I run. The opportunity to make my own signs and utilize the colors and everything is great. I can add my company logo and they look so professional!
Easy to order.
It was ok.
I ordered my original sign on a Saturday evening and liked how the process went until I placed the order and then saw the shipping cost was astronomical at over $40. I immediately used your Chat feature, which no one was available, but left a message to immediately cancel the order. Also emailed you asking to cancel. No response until Sunday evening when I got an email stating the sign had shipped. Monday I called and talked to customer service. She couldn't do anything about it except she gave me a $20 credit to help. I found out that the sign that shipped was only one sided, when I thought I had ordered two sided. Learned that when you edit the sign because of say a typo the options reset to default. I decided to order a second sign so I could have traffic on the street see the signage from either direction, like I originally wanted. Then I was sold on ordering the Sandwich Board to hold the two signs. This stuff all added up to quite a high cost just to get a sign in the yard. When I got the signs and the sandwich board I noted that the packaging was good, but both signs had breakage in one corner area. I had to repair with duct tape and clear packaging tape. The sandwich board was designed for portrait signs. The signs I ordered were landscape. Size was 24" x 36". So now I had to mount the two signs on the sandwich board with about 6" on each end hanging out beyond the sides of the sandwich board. Why did the customer service rep not know this was going to be an issue?? Lastly, I had to debate with the customer service rep that the two signs needed to have the arrow go in opposite directions so each sign would point to the house. My experience was not good. But the signs do look nice and will do the job.
This was very outstanding. however, I thought the shipping and handling price was just about as much as the sign itself.
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.65 based on 2,587 reviews