Signs On The Cheap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Very easy to order, prompt shipping, excellent quality product."
"Great. More Real Estate Investor Designs would be great too."
"VERY HELPFUL AND EASY."
"Signs look Fantastic got them sooner than I expected great company to deal with will definitely re order again as I am going to right now"
"So far so good. Design function was easy and fun. Pricing seemed good. Look forward to seeing the signs."
"Simple and easy!"
"Good experience all the way around, Service, Quality and Price 5 Stars"
"Easy to use. I Liked the fonts and background colors. Quick turn around time. Sad I had to pay shipping to Alaska though."
"My daughter did my design and uploaded it to the site. The site was very user friendly and easy to navigate."
"Signs didn't come out right they were literally attracted to each other when tried pulling them off the writing came off. Contacted customer service and was told sorry nothing they can do. Will never do business again what a waste of $150.00. Stick with your local sign company maybe you will better customer service."
"Fast and Easy. Been using them for years."
"Very easy process. Excellent website. I needed to call and had great customer service as well. Prices are also fantastic."
"Very efficient website. I neglected one item ... was able to make the minor change/addition (within the hour) before things went to press. Derek (I believe) was MOST HELPFUL and MUCH appreciated! Thank you!"
"Customer service and art department were very helpful to correct the problem. Long wait time on hold for both departments but they were friendly."
"Not good with the shipping and sign was not 84cents like advertised"
"Perfect sign, just as I wanted it."
"Everything was excellent from the design to the fast delivery."
"Very good thank you"
"It was easy, I have not received them yet so hopefull they are all good"
"Well, seeing as our event was last Friday and my signs aren't here yet, I'd say you did poorly. Your website advertising, especially concerning shipping times, is VERY, VERY misleading. I basically wasted $125 I did not really have to get no signs for our event. Unfortunately, our event ended up being cancelled because of hurricane Dorian, but it was actually fortunate for us, as we had no advertising in the form of signage. Also, there is no way to duplicate your information for the back side of the sign, once you have completed your front side. That is ridiculous. You have to start over on the back if you want double sided. That is ridiculous. I will NEVER use this company again. I started out very excited to have found them, but ended up VERY, VERY disappointed."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.73 based on 2,136 reviews