Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"Website can be unpredictable when designing your own sign."
"I like the website as it so easy to design. For the product, well I like it but the logo seem to be smaller than in the design in the website and the red color seem drop/fade than what I expected."
"Good. It would be nice to have rules to the side and grid to position your text"
"The ordering process was easy and quick"
"Ordering was simple, product cost was very reasonable, the shipping cost was way more than the price of my order. I have not received my order to comment on the workmanship or quality of the products"
"The service was great but the sign is not as sharp and glossy as anticipated. It will work for now for some toppers for my signs."
"Some of our signs came a little beat up, but the price was very good."
"It was easy to set up. I wish there were options to shadow the text."
"simple and support was good"
"Fair pricing/ delivered on time"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: While the design was perfect, the ink seems to scratch off more easily than I'd expect. Very happy, otherwise..
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Print Quality
"Very smooth, although editing was a challenge on a mobile phone."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Don't have signs yet, so can't give 5 stars
"Good. Worked for us. Signs aren't here yet, so can't rate delivery"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Hard to navigate. You have to create a new proof every time you edit or want to print a proof
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Design Tool
"I wish someone had proofed it on your end. One of my corners was off-set, my fault, I know... just would have been nice to have some quality control/ advisor? Otherwise I LOVE IT! I will be ordering the rest of my signs SHORTLY! The Quality met my Expectations!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Expensive but I received on time
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"The experience was great with the easy and simple process. I got what I ordered and my signs came when they were supposed to. Thank you and I look forward to doing more business with you."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"Ok...the quality was less than anticipated"
"Ordering was easy, shipping a bit expensive....and the customized signs came days before the generic wire stakes so can't use the signs until they finally arrive."
"Just place a order and be prepared for a flood of email adds and spam. Adds have no place to unsubscribe from further email. 3 or 4 times a day. Will report this action."
"It was ok."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"I really like making stickers with your company and have referred many of my friends who has done so also. My last order was a bit under standard however, the stickers seemed to be printed very lightly. They just didn't look as good as I expected them to. However, I am still planning to continue by business with you, and just hope it was a one time thing."
"Order process was great, art depart was a major help, but aluminum signs came in bent from shipping"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,440 reviews