Signs On The Cheap Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

"Easy and fun!"
"Fair pricing/ delivered on time"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Your shipping prices seems pretty costly for such light weight items. It made me look around for other options including local companies where I could just pick up my purchases.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"It was easy and fast to make"
"quick & easy"
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"It was excellent Art department is wonderful."
"Easy... I started with Sam Signs.... too much baloney, not an easy site to use."
"It was very easy and fast."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Overall great experience! I have ordered signs in the past and have always been extremely satisfied. Keep up the good work.
"I was able to quickly and efficiently upload a picture from my phone. The design was exactly what I wanted at a great price. I believe in shopping local but when I can get the same product at half the price, I couldn’t resist."
"Stop sending email . No way to unsubscribe"
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"It was fine until I found out that I was being ripped off on the shipping. 10 plastic signs in a box shipping slow mode does not cost over $40. You are being dishonest in your quotes and overcharging on shipping. Very poor business practice. Disappointed"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Check the print before you mail it
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Print Quality
"Terrible. The print is crooked and color is bad. There's red blurred lines. Nothing was previews before they made the signs. I am beyond disappointed and would like to either have the signs remade or my money back!!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: your shipping price is way too expensive and it takes way too long to receive I ordered my sign over a week and a half ago and still have not received my package
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"That part was fine. It's just the shipping is expensive and I'm still waiting on my order. It's been two weeks now. I don't understand"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: While the design was perfect, the ink seems to scratch off more easily than I'd expect. Very happy, otherwise..
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Print Quality
"Very smooth, although editing was a challenge on a mobile phone."
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Very easy to place orders."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: shipping was a bit pricey
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"The ordering process was a bit difficult. I ended up ordering a double set of stakes by mistake. Chris was very helpful in fixing that. Thanks to him. The signs were great. I would purchase again."
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Excellent experience. Great customer service. Great price."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Website Experience
"Completeness of my order has turned out to be a disaster. I received my 5 signs as ordered, but did not get the 5 wire stands that were to come with the order. I called and spoke to a rep. She understood the problem and said she would have the 5 stands shipped out to me on a special 2 day shipper. getting the stands was a critical part of placing the signs to advertise for our event. In 2 days the package arrived. Trusting the order was complete, I did not open the box until this morning, the day I was to place the signs out in the public.To my greatest disappointment, the box contained 5 more signs and NO STANDS. Im very disappointed in the lack of comprehension as to what needed to be done to keep a customer happy."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: It was my first time so I won't know that much more until I receive the product.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"My ordering experience was good and the person who helped me was very helpful. Sorry I forgot her name. She helped me design my signs and also made sure I got the sales price as well. Thank You."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Don't have signs yet, so can't give 5 stars
"Good. Worked for us. Signs aren't here yet, so can't rate delivery"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Ordering was easy and my product showed up quickly and professionally done.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Nothing, everything was great
"Quick and easy ordering and design."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.87 based on 1,531 reviews