Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"Easy process. Economical. Fast delivery. Great product. What more could you ask for."
"shipping was ridiculously expensive"
"great experience once again!"
"Name says it all. Easy web site design . Great experience. Have placed 3 additional orders after receiving the first."
"Wonderful. The quality of the printing was more than that I expected. Shipped the next day as promised and received the shipping as expected. Everything was good. I will use this site for any future orders and also I recommend this site for anyone who is looks for quality printing at reasonable rates. It was well packed and received without damages."
"Everything was great but the darkness (lack of) of the color red. it looked sun-bleached."
"I did not like the huge surprise of shipping costs. Besides that iy worked pretty well. Would have ordered alot more if shipping didnt skyrocket"
"Even though there's not a ton of fonts to choose from, there's still a good selection. Its nice that you can Make the text as big as you want without having to choose just one size. A nice selection of colors as well, would have been cool to choose from a color wheel and maybe make your own color. I'm not sure how hard that would have been though, so basically you've got the main colors with a few lighter or darker shades. I love that you have the option to put some clipart on the sign. The price is the best around too!! So I will definitely be using this site again to make some more signs, maybe as gifts. Just waiting to see how they turned out when I receive them!"
"I love your products and service. You have a customer for life."
"the online ordering and shipment went great! Super fast and accurate, but some of my signs were scratched and one corner was bent. The coating comes off very easy so I may have to spray tehm with a coat of matte urathane or something. They look really good though."
"My signs look like they were printed on draft mode and are so light they can’t even been seen from the car. I’m really disappointed."
"Very nice sign. Exactly what we ordered."
"My experience was very good. I did have a little trouble making sure the image stretched completely to the edge. Your customer support is wonderful! Please note - each time I have been in touch with someone they ask me to stay on the line for a one-question followup. Once they hang up, the line just disconnects and I am not sent to a review. I'd like to give Trey 5 stars!"
"Used one of their templates to create a bumper sticker without a problem. They delivered on time as promised. Placed order Sunday, received the stickers the next Thursday for very reasonable deliver fee."
"I liked the look of my riders but the shipping was too expensive to make it more of an advantage to order from you versus a local or national company. By the time I added the high cost you charged for shipping. It cost more per item than others."
"Customer Service is very helpful! Our logo and type was a bit fuzzy close up but seeing the signs from afar - they look great!"
"Signs were exactly as ordered. Second order. Shipping slightly high but other than that all good."
"From design to execution, the process was flawless! The signs were shipped very fast and received in excellent condition."
"Product was great quality at a great price. I highly recommend!"
"My signs are supposed to be red white and blue not pink white and blue. Your printing quality is not good. Also, the border on the sign is huge due to the limitations of your online system."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,429 reviews