Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"the online ordering and shipment went great! Super fast and accurate, but some of my signs were scratched and one corner was bent. The coating comes off very easy so I may have to spray tehm with a coat of matte urathane or something. They look really good though."
"My signs look like they were printed on draft mode and are so light they can’t even been seen from the car. I’m really disappointed."
"Very nice sign. Exactly what we ordered."
"My experience was very good. I did have a little trouble making sure the image stretched completely to the edge. Your customer support is wonderful! Please note - each time I have been in touch with someone they ask me to stay on the line for a one-question followup. Once they hang up, the line just disconnects and I am not sent to a review. I'd like to give Trey 5 stars!"
"Used one of their templates to create a bumper sticker without a problem. They delivered on time as promised. Placed order Sunday, received the stickers the next Thursday for very reasonable deliver fee."
"I liked the look of my riders but the shipping was too expensive to make it more of an advantage to order from you versus a local or national company. By the time I added the high cost you charged for shipping. It cost more per item than others."
"Customer Service is very helpful! Our logo and type was a bit fuzzy close up but seeing the signs from afar - they look great!"
"Signs were exactly as ordered. Second order. Shipping slightly high but other than that all good."
"From design to execution, the process was flawless! The signs were shipped very fast and received in excellent condition."
"Product was great quality at a great price. I highly recommend!"
"My signs are supposed to be red white and blue not pink white and blue. Your printing quality is not good. Also, the border on the sign is huge due to the limitations of your online system."
"It was a good experience and easy to design and order. Thank you very much."
"It was a pleasure. Thanks"
"Where are my signs? Asking for a review I don't have any dam signs!"
"I only wish the wire stands were a bit taller. 24" would be more in line with what I would have liked as an option."
"They made it so easy and when the signs arrived, they all looked wonderful. Made me feel like I won the race before it even began."
"Easy ordering."
"Design was great, however, for the price of delivery, that was way to long did not meet date given last time. Really need them on time this time!"
"Your site was easy to use and the ordering process was equally easy."
"Wow. The signs were really well done and arrived quickly. The shipping was a little steep but the end product was worth it. thanks."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,440 reviews