Signs On The Cheap Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

"Ordering was easy, can't wait to get them so they will match the company signs."
"Very simple and easy to do. Provided me with everything that I was looking for at a reasonable price."
"Very easy reorder."
"Very happy with the work that was done and the quick turnaround"
"Exactly as ordered!"
"Overall experience was very good!"
"I had a great overall experience with signs on the cheap. They took care of me, I’m more than happy with the quality and professionalism."
"Perfection!"
"It was great. I just wish that the metal A Frames were not so expensive. Maybe get a discount for ordering a designed sign. I'm also waiting to hear back from the customer service. I placed an order for 14, but I only need 12. I need to get a refund for 2."
"I believe his name is Joe, he was very helpful in assisting me by adding a word to my sign at my request right after submission. Great customer service."
"So far, so good. I would like to be able to access my artwork for different signs."
"excellent just what I asked for"
"Easy ordering ,quick delivery."
"Great.. easy and cheap!"
"Great. Everything came as ordered in the promised time frame. Would use again."
"The experience was easy and non-stressful."
"Easy and quick"
"AWESOME....THX"
"signs got here within 5 days and are awesome!"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.87 based on 1,546 reviews