Signs On The Cheap Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Excellent product, super fast processing and shipping and hands down the best price. I'm impressed. Thank you"
"The customer service gentleman I spoke to on the phone was well spoken, easy to work with and really made an effort to make sure I got exactly what I wanted from signs on the cheap. You website was user friendly and easy to navigate. Very good experience all around. Thanks!"
"High quality, perfectly accurate, very prompt delivery and great prices."
"Great, very easy"
"Customer service and the art team were courteous, friendly, and quick to respond. I will definitely use SingsOnTheCheap for my next project!"
"Great job thanks so much"
"Very easy and turnkey. Signs arrived on time and good quality."
"GREAT. I noticed there was a typo and emailed them after hours. They made my order correct and they got to me in a timely manner. I won't use anyone else from now on! Signs on the Cheap ROCKS! My signs were awesome in quality and clarity of print job too."
"Great site. Easy designing my sign."
"I appreciate how easy the process of designing and ordering the signs was on a very user-friendly site!"
"My signs look great and arrived quickly!"
"Signs were of high quality and shipped quickly."
"Designed my own, very easy and then called in to order. Rep I spoke to was awesome. Will use them again and refer others to them. Thank you Signs on the Cheap for the great service."
"I first tried making my bumper sticker w/ Zazzle. It was complicated, more expensive, and to top it off, it didn't even turn out right! I made the same bumper sticker w/ Signs on the Cheap. It was simple, only took me moments to make. Was a lot cheaper and it turned out perfect!!!"
"Excellent. Signs look great."
"It was very easy & they came in looking professional & nice."
"Design and ordering was quick and simple . Your templates were just what I needed Thank You"
"easy to order"
"Made a mistake in telling difference between 24 x 18 and 18 x 24 political sign on the web site. Might be good to depict the shape alongside the size selections for dummies like me. That said your staff person Jessica C did an outstanding job understanding where I went wrong, then redesigning the sign with my artwork, then refunding and arranging the corrected order for re-payment. Then Desiree, on Jessica's clear instructions completed my order. Please thank them both. Dr G"
"Easy to use"