SikSilk Reviews

of reviewers recommend SikSilk

Tell us how SikSilk made you happy
I'm absolutely disgusted with this company the jacket I brought for my partner for Christmas was too small and when I sent it back they didn't send me a replacement or a refund it wasn't cheap over £150 so they have my money and my jacket stay away people you don't need unnecessary stress this time of year ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
I got a jeans for the website and the smell very bad they smell of petrol not very nice smell and the came worn out.
They took my money. Never received any email notification nor tracking number. This was TWO MONTHS AGO. Never received item. No customer service. Shifty. I'm reporting them to my bank for investigation. I'd give ZERO stars if ohhhhh could
I bought items 3 weeks ago & haven't heard anything since. Ive tried emailing & messaging them via their Facebook page and havent heard a peep. Terrible customer service.
The best clothing For me by a mile...Fit quality and style.
The product shown on the website does not match the product they sent, the color is completely different. They take ages to awnser in the live chat... Impossible to communicate with them.
No international returns
Fast and good support, the delivery are very fast!! The items have a real good quality!!
Order verified and paid. Never recieved my order. Does not respond to emails. Do Not Trust!
fantastic product and very cheap too very happy with my purchase definitely be buying more stuff from Sik Silk in the future
I ordered a Game of Thrones Tankard and have not received it emailed them twice but no response back from them it’s been 30 days
Amazing quality, love the look and 1 week free delivery to the USA! Will definately shop with them again!
I made a purchase of a Game of Thrones Tankard and have sent two emails regarding it and have not received any answers and have still not received my order. I would very much like to know what is going on with my purchase.
i made an order of 200$ cad and never received it yet , i contacted the service and they said they will check on it, but 3 weeks later, no news nothing and no answer .
I did not receive my parcels. They then said it was the couriers issue. Regardless of who it was delivered by. I did not recieve my goods. But siksilk took no responsibility so i am now £60 out of pocket with no apology. Absolutely disgraceful business!!
Dear Customer,

We’re very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at SikSilk.
It’s our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our Customers so we’d love to learn a little bit more about what prompted your feedback.
Let us know how we can contact you.

Warm regards,
Ana
I love my SS jeans! Wished they lasted for ever๐Ÿ˜
A Star as always. SHOUT OUT TO SINNERS ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Ordered quite a few items over the last few weeks, mixture of SALE and none SALE, So happy, service is fab!, delivery must be the best ever from any clothing company! so fast and efficient! top quality clothes, i just LOVE SIKSILK - VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!
bought two items, one didn't look as in the picture. Instead of being a big problem, the Customer Service person who attended me handled the issue in such a nice warm manner that in the end, I was mouth-opened. Thanks again!
I used to order from them. I have over 50 items. As of 2019 their supplier in Turkey has cut the quality of the products supplied so you no longer receive the items that are shown in the photos. Case in point the white shirts at 49.99 that are stretchy no longer are and dont match. the real photos are on the asos website now and no longer serve that purpose. THe logo used to be small and colourful but now dull and greyed out. I could post a lot of photos to back it up. The T-shirts are also thinner and so are the joggers. This is hugely saddening as cost cutting has now got into sik silk as they havent been the same since they won the contract with JD Sports. I have emailed them and they wont be correcting the quality issue with their supplier as they want maximum revenue instead of maximum customer satisfaction.
SikSilk is rated 3.34 based on 50 reviews