SikSilk.com Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SikSilk.com deliver?

How can I contact SikSilk.com?

Tell us how SikSilk.com made you happy

"Dreadful customer services. Returned received by them on 4/1 still no refund received"
Posted 1 hour ago
Are you SikSilk.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Delivery not received! Cusomer service not answering by the phone or email"
"Amazing clothing BUT WHY THEY ARE SOO DAMN GREEDY ? To get rich so quick? 50£ pants could have been easy 35£ and T-shirt’s ? 40£ could have been 30£ do you disagree ?"
"I read some reviews on other websites that weren't too positive so I was a bit worried, but everyone who said its bad shut the hell up silk silk is amazing. The clothing fit is amazing and the colours are great. Looks even better irl than on the website. The quality is class as well. The material isn't rlly rough so it doesn't hurt u. 5 star one of the beat clothes brands."
"Well ordered my son a jumper of siksilk. And it was in stock in the size that I wanted to get for my son. So therefore it was over a week and still no jumper so I decided to email them. And they go the order was out of stock when you ordered it. So how come I did ordered it if it was out of stock. Therefore if it was out of stock I wouldnt be able to order it. So they most of sent someone else the jumper and had none left so now my son is disappointed and devastated about this. What do yous think about this problem."
"Quality shirts, sewn well, not cheaply made. Bought 2 jackets and 2 shirts. For the style, quality, and value on black friday and boxing day, its an amazing deal. All orders come with tracking, so any issues are sorted there. Get the sizing right if you want to return. That way, you wont have too. This has been my experience, everyone is different, but regardless the quality of the product is far higher then any other brand name I have bought"
"Terrible customer service! My parcel (which I ordered back in November as a Christmas present) never arrived, I tried to get in contact repeatedly and had to repeat what the issue was about 10 times being bounced around and no resolution, apology or any effort to try and help. I wasn’t at home when the parcel apparently got delivered, never signed for anything. Told me to contact the police after over a month of try to get some help. I will never be purchasing from them again and I’d seriously recommend to everyone not to. Stress I didn’t need over Christmas. Left in shock how they can speak to people the way they do and be so unhelpful. Safe to say 2 months after my order and still no package."
"I buy from SikSilk quite often and have never had a problem, it’s good fitting and reasonably priced. However, if you wish to return something it is the most complicated and pain in the arse process I have had to ever use."
"This brand doesnt care about the clients i bought an item 19 of november in a black friday promotion and until today 17 of decrmber nothing they told my address was incorrect and by the way isnt the 1st time that i order a product so they have the correct address. They told me they koney was refunded and no money refund until today worst platform ever if i was you i would not trust in this brand"
"I always order from Siksilk not once have I ever had a bad experience!"
"Sent wrong item emailed them 6 times no response only auto reply. Phoned 9 times no one answers just goes through to voice mail left message for them to ring back but nothing customer service is a disgrace this problem is still not sorted even after 10 days I still have not had any form of contact with them."
"5 days for the order to get processed and 3 days is the actual delivery to Europe by DPD courriers. So from the payment day, you will receive the items within 10 days with FREE shipping in Europe, which is an excellent move! Excellent quality products. Fit true to size. Just read what the material is, since often the cheap/discounted items are from polyester and maybe not for the winter. Still they are excellent! Happy customer! Will buy again NOW!"
"EXCELLENT PRODUCTS!"
"It has been 2 weeks since I placed an order and I still have not received my package"
"I placed an order and was told was dispatched the following day via Royal Mail. I was given a link to track my order. It said it would be delivered within 2 to 3 days. I kept checking in the Royal Mail link and said they had been made aware of the item and that they would keep me informed. When 5 days had passed and nothing had changed on the Royal Mail website I contacted SikSilk customer service and left a message as couldn't get through to a human. I also sent an email and this was answered saying that the order had been refunded. No reason given. I sent a second email asking them for the reason but this time no reply and checking my account with SikSilk I can now see that a refund has indeed been than but no explanation or apology. Very bad customer service."
"I ordered a hoodie and joggers, when they arrived I realised that the material was not as I thought and I returned straightaway. 24th Oct. I have just received my refund into my paypal account (29th Oct) very impressed with the speedy service. I have since ordered in a different fabric"
"Great service, super fast delivery and great quality clothing. Some good bargains in the sale too."
"Superb customer service. Regularly order from here. This time I received one faulty item. The way Natasha from their customer service department delay with my query was superb and they are trying to resolve ASAP."
"I placed the order online when ASOS didn’t have my size in stock. I live in usa and I was surprised when I saw siksilk does international delivery. I got my stuff in a week and everything came as ordered. Excellent service. Will be buying more stuff from them. Thanks"
"Really nice jeans, arrived quickly and have lasted well. Nice shirt too but ends of sleeves are a bit too tight."
SikSilk.com is rated 3.79 based on 29 reviews