SikSilk.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SikSilk.com

How would you rate SikSilk.com ?

"Superb customer service. Regularly order from here. This time I received one faulty item. The way Natasha from their customer service department delay with my query was superb and they are trying to resolve ASAP."
"I placed the order online when ASOS didn’t have my size in stock. I live in usa and I was surprised when I saw siksilk does international delivery. I got my stuff in a week and everything came as ordered. Excellent service. Will be buying more stuff from them. Thanks"
"The service is next to nothing always happy to help and designs are amazing"
"They price their clothes accordingly and always have sales on and very good on delivery"
"I love the products they make, very nice to wear. they also look very good"
"Liiiiiiiiit clothing range"
"Amamzing shopping experience is what i 100% had with this store quick and easy and orders arrive fast! 5 star overall would highly recommend!"
"Quality garments, very good value for money. Bought jeans, T-shirt and jacket. Jacket looks amazing. True to size fit."
SikSilk.com is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews