SikSilk Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend SikSilk
11PM
11PM

Tell us how SikSilk made you happy

"fantastic product and very cheap too very happy with my purchase definitely be buying more stuff from Sik Silk in the future"
Are you SikSilk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a Game of Thrones Tankard and have not received it emailed them twice but no response back from them it’s been 30 days"
"Amazing quality, love the look and 1 week free delivery to the USA! Will definately shop with them again!"
"I made a purchase of a Game of Thrones Tankard and have sent two emails regarding it and have not received any answers and have still not received my order. I would very much like to know what is going on with my purchase."
"i made an order of 200$ cad and never received it yet , i contacted the service and they said they will check on it, but 3 weeks later, no news nothing and no answer ."
"I did not receive my parcels. They then said it was the couriers issue. Regardless of who it was delivered by. I did not recieve my goods. But siksilk took no responsibility so i am now £60 out of pocket with no apology. Absolutely disgraceful business!!"
Dear Customer,

We’re very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at SikSilk.
It’s our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our Customers so we’d love to learn a little bit more about what prompted your feedback.
Let us know how we can contact you.

Warm regards,
Ana
"I love my SS jeans! Wished they lasted for ever😍"
"A Star as always. SHOUT OUT TO SINNERS 🙌🙌🙌🙌"
"Ordered quite a few items over the last few weeks, mixture of SALE and none SALE, So happy, service is fab!, delivery must be the best ever from any clothing company! so fast and efficient! top quality clothes, i just LOVE SIKSILK - VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!"
"bought two items, one didn't look as in the picture. Instead of being a big problem, the Customer Service person who attended me handled the issue in such a nice warm manner that in the end, I was mouth-opened. Thanks again!"
"I used to order from them. I have over 50 items. As of 2019 their supplier in Turkey has cut the quality of the products supplied so you no longer receive the items that are shown in the photos. Case in point the white shirts at 49.99 that are stretchy no longer are and dont match. the real photos are on the asos website now and no longer serve that purpose. THe logo used to be small and colourful but now dull and greyed out. I could post a lot of photos to back it up. The T-shirts are also thinner and so are the joggers. This is hugely saddening as cost cutting has now got into sik silk as they havent been the same since they won the contract with JD Sports. I have emailed them and they wont be correcting the quality issue with their supplier as they want maximum revenue instead of maximum customer satisfaction."
"Excellent service ordered a large swimming trunks for son was too small as he was going away in a weeks time had to reorder a XL in the same trunks in the meantime I sent the L back and my refund was sent next day and the trunks arrived on time. Many thanks."
"Dreadful customer services. Returned received by them on 4/1 still no refund received"
"Delivery not received! Cusomer service not answering by the phone or email"
"Amazing clothing BUT WHY THEY ARE SOO DAMN GREEDY ? To get rich so quick? 50£ pants could have been easy 35£ and T-shirt’s ? 40£ could have been 30£ do you disagree ?"
"I read some reviews on other websites that weren't too positive so I was a bit worried, but everyone who said its bad shut the hell up silk silk is amazing. The clothing fit is amazing and the colours are great. Looks even better irl than on the website. The quality is class as well. The material isn't rlly rough so it doesn't hurt u. 5 star one of the beat clothes brands."
"Well ordered my son a jumper of siksilk. And it was in stock in the size that I wanted to get for my son. So therefore it was over a week and still no jumper so I decided to email them. And they go the order was out of stock when you ordered it. So how come I did ordered it if it was out of stock. Therefore if it was out of stock I wouldnt be able to order it. So they most of sent someone else the jumper and had none left so now my son is disappointed and devastated about this. What do yous think about this problem."
"Quality shirts, sewn well, not cheaply made. Bought 2 jackets and 2 shirts. For the style, quality, and value on black friday and boxing day, its an amazing deal. All orders come with tracking, so any issues are sorted there. Get the sizing right if you want to return. That way, you wont have too. This has been my experience, everyone is different, but regardless the quality of the product is far higher then any other brand name I have bought"
"Terrible customer service! My parcel (which I ordered back in November as a Christmas present) never arrived, I tried to get in contact repeatedly and had to repeat what the issue was about 10 times being bounced around and no resolution, apology or any effort to try and help. I wasn’t at home when the parcel apparently got delivered, never signed for anything. Told me to contact the police after over a month of try to get some help. I will never be purchasing from them again and I’d seriously recommend to everyone not to. Stress I didn’t need over Christmas. Left in shock how they can speak to people the way they do and be so unhelpful. Safe to say 2 months after my order and still no package."
"I buy from SikSilk quite often and have never had a problem, it’s good fitting and reasonably priced. However, if you wish to return something it is the most complicated and pain in the arse process I have had to ever use."
SikSilk is rated 3.66 based on 41 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access