SikSilk Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend SikSilk
03AM
3AM

Tell us how SikSilk made you happy

"It has been 2 weeks since I placed an order and I still have not received my package"
Are you SikSilk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order and was told was dispatched the following day via Royal Mail. I was given a link to track my order. It said it would be delivered within 2 to 3 days. I kept checking in the Royal Mail link and said they had been made aware of the item and that they would keep me informed. When 5 days had passed and nothing had changed on the Royal Mail website I contacted SikSilk customer service and left a message as couldn't get through to a human. I also sent an email and this was answered saying that the order had been refunded. No reason given. I sent a second email asking them for the reason but this time no reply and checking my account with SikSilk I can now see that a refund has indeed been than but no explanation or apology. Very bad customer service."
"I ordered a hoodie and joggers, when they arrived I realised that the material was not as I thought and I returned straightaway. 24th Oct. I have just received my refund into my paypal account (29th Oct) very impressed with the speedy service. I have since ordered in a different fabric"
"Great service, super fast delivery and great quality clothing. Some good bargains in the sale too."
"Superb customer service. Regularly order from here. This time I received one faulty item. The way Natasha from their customer service department delay with my query was superb and they are trying to resolve ASAP."
"I placed the order online when ASOS didn’t have my size in stock. I live in usa and I was surprised when I saw siksilk does international delivery. I got my stuff in a week and everything came as ordered. Excellent service. Will be buying more stuff from them. Thanks"
"Really nice jeans, arrived quickly and have lasted well. Nice shirt too but ends of sleeves are a bit too tight."
"i've been looking for this style for ages , and i finally found it. awesome material and it fit perfect with my style and personality"
"The service is next to nothing always happy to help and designs are amazing"
"lovely products and a good returns policy, no fuss"
"They price their clothes accordingly and always have sales on and very good on delivery"
"I love the products they make, very nice to wear. they also look very good"
"this website has amazing prices and great quality clothes . their customer services is too notch and delivery service is very fast . would definatley recommend them to friends and family . I will definatley be ordering through them again."
"Liiiiiiiiit clothing range"
"Amamzing shopping experience is what i 100% had with this store quick and easy and orders arrive fast! 5 star overall would highly recommend!"
"Quality garments, very good value for money. Bought jeans, T-shirt and jacket. Jacket looks amazing. True to size fit."
SikSilk is rated 3.81 based on 36 reviews