SikSilk.com Reviews

1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SikSilk.com deliver?

How can I contact SikSilk.com?

Tell us how SikSilk.com made you happy

"I always order from Siksilk not once have I ever had a bad experience!"
Are you SikSilk.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order and was told was dispatched the following day via Royal Mail. I was given a link to track my order. It said it would be delivered within 2 to 3 days. I kept checking in the Royal Mail link and said they had been made aware of the item and that they would keep me informed. When 5 days had passed and nothing had changed on the Royal Mail website I contacted SikSilk customer service and left a message as couldn't get through to a human. I also sent an email and this was answered saying that the order had been refunded. No reason given. I sent a second email asking them for the reason but this time no reply and checking my account with SikSilk I can now see that a refund has indeed been than but no explanation or apology. Very bad customer service."
"I buy from SikSilk quite often and have never had a problem, it’s good fitting and reasonably priced. However, if you wish to return something it is the most complicated and pain in the arse process I have had to ever use."
"This brand doesnt care about the clients i bought an item 19 of november in a black friday promotion and until today 17 of decrmber nothing they told my address was incorrect and by the way isnt the 1st time that i order a product so they have the correct address. They told me they koney was refunded and no money refund until today worst platform ever if i was you i would not trust in this brand"
SikSilk.com is rated 3.79 based on 29 reviews