SikSilk.com Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SikSilk.com deliver?

How can I contact SikSilk.com?

Tell us how SikSilk.com made you happy

"Dreadful customer services. Returned received by them on 4/1 still no refund received"
Are you SikSilk.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Delivery not received! Cusomer service not answering by the phone or email"
"Well ordered my son a jumper of siksilk. And it was in stock in the size that I wanted to get for my son. So therefore it was over a week and still no jumper so I decided to email them. And they go the order was out of stock when you ordered it. So how come I did ordered it if it was out of stock. Therefore if it was out of stock I wouldnt be able to order it. So they most of sent someone else the jumper and had none left so now my son is disappointed and devastated about this. What do yous think about this problem."
"Terrible customer service! My parcel (which I ordered back in November as a Christmas present) never arrived, I tried to get in contact repeatedly and had to repeat what the issue was about 10 times being bounced around and no resolution, apology or any effort to try and help. I wasn’t at home when the parcel apparently got delivered, never signed for anything. Told me to contact the police after over a month of try to get some help. I will never be purchasing from them again and I’d seriously recommend to everyone not to. Stress I didn’t need over Christmas. Left in shock how they can speak to people the way they do and be so unhelpful. Safe to say 2 months after my order and still no package."
"This brand doesnt care about the clients i bought an item 19 of november in a black friday promotion and until today 17 of decrmber nothing they told my address was incorrect and by the way isnt the 1st time that i order a product so they have the correct address. They told me they koney was refunded and no money refund until today worst platform ever if i was you i would not trust in this brand"
"Sent wrong item emailed them 6 times no response only auto reply. Phoned 9 times no one answers just goes through to voice mail left message for them to ring back but nothing customer service is a disgrace this problem is still not sorted even after 10 days I still have not had any form of contact with them."
"It has been 2 weeks since I placed an order and I still have not received my package"
"I placed an order and was told was dispatched the following day via Royal Mail. I was given a link to track my order. It said it would be delivered within 2 to 3 days. I kept checking in the Royal Mail link and said they had been made aware of the item and that they would keep me informed. When 5 days had passed and nothing had changed on the Royal Mail website I contacted SikSilk customer service and left a message as couldn't get through to a human. I also sent an email and this was answered saying that the order had been refunded. No reason given. I sent a second email asking them for the reason but this time no reply and checking my account with SikSilk I can now see that a refund has indeed been than but no explanation or apology. Very bad customer service."
SikSilk.com is rated 3.79 based on 29 reviews