SikSilk Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend SikSilk
01AM
1AM

Tell us how SikSilk made you happy

"I did not receive my parcels. They then said it was the couriers issue. Regardless of who it was delivered by. I did not recieve my goods. But siksilk took no responsibility so i am now £60 out of pocket with no apology. Absolutely disgraceful business!!"
Dear Customer,

We’re very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at SikSilk.
It’s our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our Customers so we’d love to learn a little bit more about what prompted your feedback.
Let us know how we can contact you.

Warm regards,
Ana
"I used to order from them. I have over 50 items. As of 2019 their supplier in Turkey has cut the quality of the products supplied so you no longer receive the items that are shown in the photos. Case in point the white shirts at 49.99 that are stretchy no longer are and dont match. the real photos are on the asos website now and no longer serve that purpose. THe logo used to be small and colourful but now dull and greyed out. I could post a lot of photos to back it up. The T-shirts are also thinner and so are the joggers. This is hugely saddening as cost cutting has now got into sik silk as they havent been the same since they won the contract with JD Sports. I have emailed them and they wont be correcting the quality issue with their supplier as they want maximum revenue instead of maximum customer satisfaction."
"Dreadful customer services. Returned received by them on 4/1 still no refund received"
"Delivery not received! Cusomer service not answering by the phone or email"
"Well ordered my son a jumper of siksilk. And it was in stock in the size that I wanted to get for my son. So therefore it was over a week and still no jumper so I decided to email them. And they go the order was out of stock when you ordered it. So how come I did ordered it if it was out of stock. Therefore if it was out of stock I wouldnt be able to order it. So they most of sent someone else the jumper and had none left so now my son is disappointed and devastated about this. What do yous think about this problem."
"Terrible customer service! My parcel (which I ordered back in November as a Christmas present) never arrived, I tried to get in contact repeatedly and had to repeat what the issue was about 10 times being bounced around and no resolution, apology or any effort to try and help. I wasn’t at home when the parcel apparently got delivered, never signed for anything. Told me to contact the police after over a month of try to get some help. I will never be purchasing from them again and I’d seriously recommend to everyone not to. Stress I didn’t need over Christmas. Left in shock how they can speak to people the way they do and be so unhelpful. Safe to say 2 months after my order and still no package."
"This brand doesnt care about the clients i bought an item 19 of november in a black friday promotion and until today 17 of decrmber nothing they told my address was incorrect and by the way isnt the 1st time that i order a product so they have the correct address. They told me they koney was refunded and no money refund until today worst platform ever if i was you i would not trust in this brand"
"Sent wrong item emailed them 6 times no response only auto reply. Phoned 9 times no one answers just goes through to voice mail left message for them to ring back but nothing customer service is a disgrace this problem is still not sorted even after 10 days I still have not had any form of contact with them."
"It has been 2 weeks since I placed an order and I still have not received my package"
"I placed an order and was told was dispatched the following day via Royal Mail. I was given a link to track my order. It said it would be delivered within 2 to 3 days. I kept checking in the Royal Mail link and said they had been made aware of the item and that they would keep me informed. When 5 days had passed and nothing had changed on the Royal Mail website I contacted SikSilk customer service and left a message as couldn't get through to a human. I also sent an email and this was answered saying that the order had been refunded. No reason given. I sent a second email asking them for the reason but this time no reply and checking my account with SikSilk I can now see that a refund has indeed been than but no explanation or apology. Very bad customer service."
SikSilk is rated 3.81 based on 36 reviews